puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hell0 guys and gals,
i got a small questions, and the answer could end-up bringing you 'something cool' really soon..

Could anyone please tell me wich TitleID is the SystemMenu of the N3DS ?

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the reply Rycc,
are you sure its the same as the old 3ds? beside the title id 2002CF00, in the list it says:
New_3DS-only,
currently stubbed.
"HOME menu/menu".

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks for the reply Rycc,
are you sure its the same as the old 3ds? beside the title id 2002CF00, in the list it says:
New_3DS-only,
currently stubbed.
"HOME menu/menu".

Yes, the keyword is stubbed - it's useless and can be removed just fine (of course, if you do so, you will be asked to run an update to reinstall it; but it does nothing)

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what do you mean the keyword is stubbed?
and
is there a way to download official titles like the sys menu? maybe..an app similar to what we had for the wii ..'nusDownloader' it was called, if i remember.. is there something similar for the 3ds?
or
is it possible to download the system menu as a cia?

EDIT: or, with luma, is it possible to backup the same as we do with games, but, for system titles?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what do you mean the keyword is stubbed?
The one I posted above ("dummied out") is the definition of "stubbed title", especially in the field of Nintendo consoles

is there a way to download official titles like the sys menu? maybe..an app similar to what we had for the wii ..'nusDownloader' it was called, if i remember.. is there something similar for the 3ds?
or
is it possible to download the system menu as a cia?
3DNUS

EDIT: or, with luma, is it possible to backup the same as we do with games, but, for system titles?
Luma (or any other CFW) has nothing to do with it; Godmode9 is what is typically used to backup installed titles - simply point to 1: (ctrnand), press R+A on it, search for titles, find Home, click on it, and select "build cia (legit)"

(Reading the official instructions for Godmode9 to understand what the above sequence of action does is strongly recommended)

Reactions: puss2puss

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nice! thanks a lot for these info!
yeah sorry..i was a bit confused about what was actually using lately to backup my game carts but now that i think of it i remember it was gm9, not luma lol..
anyway, thansk for the replies, everything is clear now, i will back it up with godmod, but i still going to download 3DNUS since, if its like the one for the old wii, its gonna be usefull :)

have a good one bud.

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: puss2puss

puss2puss

.. well ..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can also find ALL Title IDs and versions of system titles on yellows8 page.
Old3DS: https://yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/titlelist.php?sys=ctr
New3DS: https://yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/titlelist.php?sys=ktr
3DNUS is kinda... eugh. Hasn't worked for me (always complained about the TID). I wrote a NUS Downloader in Python: https://github.com/WiiDatabase/3DS-NUSD/ you just have to install Python 3 and afterwards the "requests" module with pip.
ah! hey Brawl, thanks!
i will definitly take a look at Yellow's page, and as for Python its already installed so i will try out your NUS downloader for sure :)
thanks mate

Reactions: Brawl345

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: