Chiqx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi. When I boot into. The menu my console ak
Asks me if I want to do a system update. Should I do so? It's on 10.7 right now. Is it allowed to update because it's a cfw. It asks me in German like it's an normal system. Update I don't want to make it 11.0 because it will. Break everything or not? Thanks.

D

Deleted User

If you installed it correctly and have luma installed then you are fine

Source: I have it installed on my n3ds

Chiqx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay I have another quick question. Can I play. Online with the games I downloaded? I mean the Cia copies?

Chiqx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay I have another quick question. Can I play. Online with the games I downloaded? I mean the Cia copies?

Chiqx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ops sorry. Last question :) : Will there be ever a way to get the hack working on 11.0 consoles? I mean like will the old consoles be the only ones that can be hacked? Because I could sell my console now but I don't know maybe it will be worth more later in time ^^ if you get what I mean hihi

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Wenn du einen zweiten, bereits gehackten 3DS hast, kannst du ein 11.0 3DS mittels DsiWare downgraden und somit dann hacken, derzeit sind 11.0 Konsolen (USA/EUR) somit hackbar, nur die JAP leider nicht. Wenn du a9lh (schon) hast kannst du jederzeit dein sysNand (oder EmuNand, falls du den benutzt) auf 11.0 ohne Probleme updaten (Voraussetzung: Nutzung der aktuellsten Version von Luma3DS)

For all of you: I only wrote, that 11.0 system can be hacked via dsiware and if he had a a9lh System he can update without problems his sys/emunand (with using of Luma3DS)- it was easier too write it directly in german ^^. Sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it