Hacking System Transferring

spatialWanderer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently bought a WW Wii U and I've finally gotten around to transferring my Wii data over. My Wii is modded and I'm going to unmod it after I do a sys check. I'll update it to the most recent firmware. Will any wads that I have installed on it stay once it's updated and when I do transfer over to the Wii U will those wads transfer without error?

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a WW Wii U and I've finally gotten around to transferring my Wii data over. My Wii is modded and I'm going to unmod it after I do a sys check. I'll update it to the most recent firmware. Will any wads that I have installed on it stay once it's updated and when I do transfer over to the Wii U will those wads transfer without error?

Only purchased games, and dlc's are transferred over ...or their licences.
If a purchased product cannot be transferred over it will display on screen, before you can continue with the transfer.
Save data and console settings (I think) will also be transferred.
Any Pre-installed and non-purchased games (unofficial signed wads or course), will not be transferred and will remain on the Wii system.

Reactions: spatialWanderer

ImAnAutobot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How do you unmod?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: