System Transfer Question

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by FallenArcher5, Jan 29, 2017.

1. FallenArcher5
    OP

FallenArcher5 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2017
    United States
    Hey! So after having my New 3ds for quite some time and it getting old. I plan to transfer to a new system and have some questions. I will refer to the one getting transferred as 1 and the one getting the data 2.

Some basic information, both 1 3ds and 2 3ds are on 11.2 and have CFW.

• Will CFW stay on the 1 3ds?
    • Will CFW stay on the 2 3ds?
    • Will all the apps/games installed through cias/freeshop transfer as well?
    • Is there a way to choose what games/applications get transferred or is it an all-for-all?
    • Will custom splash screens/themes/badges stay and transfer?
    • Is there a way to 'duplicate' my system and have two of all my data on both?
    Think these are all the questions I have. Thank you!

2. EmanueleBGN

EmanueleBGN GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2015
    Italy
    Which CFW are? A9Lhax?
    • Will CFW stay on the 1 3ds? YES
    • Will CFW stay on the 2 3ds? YES
    • Will all the apps/games installed through cias/freeshop transfer as well? NO
    • Is there a way to choose what games/applications get transferred or is it an all-for-all? ALL LEGIT TICKETS WILL BE TRANSFERED. TO TRANSFER THE GAMES YOU HAVE TO SWAP THE SD FROM FIRST TO SECOND CONSOLE
    • Will custom splash screens/themes/badges stay and transfer? NOT TRANSFERED
    • Is there a way to 'duplicate' my system and have two of all my data on both? MAKE A NAND BACKUP OF FIRST 3DS AND RE-INJECT IT AFTER THE TRANSFERT