Hacking System transfer between 2 emunand?

Maccapowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi people, today i did the system transfer between 2 emunand, no problem until the New 3DS XL reboot at the end of the process (its necessary for the console), after this, on the screen there was a network code error and than i was kicked on the sysnand

Can someone tell me what i have to do to fix this problem?

kutteke

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
go into emunand, unplug your router. you will get an error saying no access point found. choose abort and reboot into emunand

Maccapowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If i do this with the emunandtool a popup show telling me that i'm trying to inject a 3ds nand into a new 3ds nand, i'm trying everything lol

kutteke

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ah been there yesterday. you need to backup the entire source card to pc (just to make sure no saves get lost)
then format emunand on the source card after backup with new3DS. inject new3ds emunand and copy data to this card. All cia's will be gone but now you can reinstall them

Maccapowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I did this "go into emunand, unplug your router. you will get an error saying no access point found. choose abort and reboot into emunand" and now i'm on the emunand 9.5 with my stuff (Friends list, settings etc etc), just trying the login on the eshop

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this "go into emunand, unplug your router. you will get an error saying no access point found. choose abort and reboot into emunand" and now i'm on the emunand 9.5 with my stuff (Friends list, settings etc etc), just trying the login on the eshop

That is what I had my friend do on Tuesday. We did Emunand to Emunand, from OG 3DS to New 3DS. He just had to go to the eShop on emunand once and everything re-unlocked on the system. Didn't even have to redownload anything because we copied the SD card contents first.

Maccapowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well in the end i lost the save of my cia game and other stuff but who cares, i can still use my old 3ds xl for that

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dunno for emunand to emunand but sysnand to emunand do the same, always ask to connect and fails, and to fix it, it's required to format emunand again (in gateway menu) so maybe it's the same? Dunno.

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did an emunand to emunand o3ds to n3ds, and other than the system rebooting, it went smoothly, I chose to do the transfer by pc and it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all