System transfer between 2 emunand?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Maccapowa, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Maccapowa
    OP

Maccapowa Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2015
    Italy
    Hi people, today i did the system transfer between 2 emunand, no problem until the New 3DS XL reboot at the end of the process (its necessary for the console), after this, on the screen there was a network code error and than i was kicked on the sysnand

Can someone tell me what i have to do to fix this problem?

2. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    I got that too, just go back to the emunand to finish the transfert.

3. Maccapowa
    OP

Maccapowa Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2015
    Italy
    I've got error 028-3220 :/

4. kutteke

kutteke GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2014
    Belgium
    go into emunand, unplug your router. you will get an error saying no access point found. choose abort and reboot into emunand

5. kutteke

kutteke GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2014
    Belgium
    remember to inject emunand from target onto sdcard from source device beforce swapping

6. Maccapowa
    OP

Maccapowa Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2015
    Italy
    If i do this with the emunandtool a popup show telling me that i'm trying to inject a 3ds nand into a new 3ds nand, i'm trying everything lol

7. kutteke

kutteke GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2014
    Belgium
    Ah been there yesterday. you need to backup the entire source card to pc (just to make sure no saves get lost)
    then format emunand on the source card after backup with new3DS. inject new3ds emunand and copy data to this card. All cia's will be gone but now you can reinstall them

8. Maccapowa
    OP

Maccapowa Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2015
    Italy
    I did this "go into emunand, unplug your router. you will get an error saying no access point found. choose abort and reboot into emunand" and now i'm on the emunand 9.5 with my stuff (Friends list, settings etc etc), just trying the login on the eshop

9. jaku

jaku GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2014
    United States

That is what I had my friend do on Tuesday. We did Emunand to Emunand, from OG 3DS to New 3DS. He just had to go to the eShop on emunand once and everything re-unlocked on the system. Didn't even have to redownload anything because we copied the SD card contents first.

10. Maccapowa
    OP

Maccapowa Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2015
    Italy
    Well in the end i lost the save of my cia game and other stuff but who cares, i can still use my old 3ds xl for that

11. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    There seems to have been some confusion about this thread title. Question mark added to make the meaning more plain.

12. davhuit

davhuit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 23, 2005
    France
    Dunno for emunand to emunand but sysnand to emunand do the same, always ask to connect and fails, and to fix it, it's required to format emunand again (in gateway menu) so maybe it's the same? Dunno.

13. blindseer

blindseer Past Generation Gamer

Jan 17, 2015
    United States
    Earth
    I did an emunand to emunand o3ds to n3ds, and other than the system rebooting, it went smoothly, I chose to do the transfer by pc and it worked.