Status
Not open for further replies.

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the deal- the other day I turned my DS Lite on and the startup chime sound played in an unusual high pitch. This happened with and without headphones, with or without a game on. It happened several times and I could find no obvious hardware reason for this. All other sound effects played as they should so it was not a speaker or sound processing issue. Now though, it's suddenly gone back to playing the proper chime. Anyone have a clue as to what may have been going on?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This has happened to me before. I left it alone and let it charge since it was running low on power and it returned to normal. Anyone know the real cause of this?

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
That's the "Birthday" chime. It happened when it was my brothers birthday. We thought it was broken
tongue.gif

It works off the date you put as your birthday.

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That makes sense then. My birthday was last week, I turned on the DS as the electricity went out for a few hours.

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Diosoth said:
Here's the deal- the other day I turned my DS Lite on and the startup chime sound played in an unusual high pitch. This happened with and without headphones, with or without a game on. It happened several times and I could find no obvious hardware reason for this. All other sound effects played as they should so it was not a speaker or sound processing issue. Now though, it's suddenly gone back to playing the proper chime. Anyone have a clue as to what may have been going on?
happy bday
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte