Hacking System Menu Version Help Needed

fsubassoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install Starfall, and it came up that it only installs on 3.2u (which I knew). I thought I was on 3.2u, but, obviously, I'm wrong. I have done TP Hack, have the Homebrew channel and am running .3gamma. Is there a way to downgrade to 3.2 ( I assume I'm on 3.3?) without losing everything? Also, can i just update the wii to 3.4, and start over, or will that hurt something? Thanks for the help.

fsubassoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I just looked using settings menu, and I'm on 2.2! How the hell did that happen? I guess I downgraded to 2.2 instead of 3.2. Weird. Whats my plan of recourse from here? Thanks again for all the help, I'm def a newb.

fsubassoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for even more questions, but I've never used AnyRegionChanger before and I don't want to do something stupid and brick my Wii. So if I use ARC, It will let me upgrade straight to 3.2 permanently and keep my backup loader and homebrew channel? Also, I couldn't really find a tutorial on how to install it, copy it to the root of the SD card, or is it an app?

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
its an application so apps folder, and you need INTERNET!
you wont brick it it will auto detect your settings which ever they are pal/ntsc
SO JUST CLICK GO! (have a double check first) but it auto detects
smile.gif

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fsubassoon said:
Sorry for even more questions, but I've never used AnyRegionChanger before and I don't want to do something stupid and brick my Wii. So if I use ARC, It will let me upgrade straight to 3.2 permanently and keep my backup loader and homebrew channel? Also, I couldn't really find a tutorial on how to install it, copy it to the root of the SD card, or is it an app?

Nothing is permanent, it's an app, read before using..

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
read before using..
Why have you said that? hehe you have told him to go and read the "readme" which comes with the/most download/s...Why brake the habit of a lifetime? lol
Would be hell of allot easier for all you people to read the disclaimers, also before hand read the actual readme that comes with what ever you have downloaded, or search the bugger up, before threading, agreed?
bow.gif

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
read before using..
Why have you said that? hehe you have told him to go and read the "readme" which comes with the/most download/s...Why brake the habit of a lifetime? lol
Would be hell of allot easier for all you people to read the disclaimers, also before hand read the actual readme that comes with what ever you have downloaded, or search the bugger up, before threading, agreed?
bow.gif

In case the guy comes back and posts that we broke his wii.
tongue.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
read before using..
QUOTE said:

lol, we all take risks, that's what this piracy homebrew is all about lol...
He fucks it up...he fucks it up, noone else fault except their own, it's like me saying FUCKING SLAG i just banner bricked my wii, i weren't prepared!! NOW iv'e got a USELESS WII without a modchip on 3.4, WHO'S FAULT, who took the risk lol
Makes me laugh some of the biffers on here, some people DON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TO WHAT THEY'VE DONE.. hahaha

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
read before using..
QUOTE said:

lol, we all take risks, that's what this piracy homebrew is all about lol...
He fucks it up...he fucks it up, noone else fault except their own, it's like me saying FUCKING SLAG i just banner bricked my wii, i weren't prepared!! NOW iv'e got a USELESS WII without a modchip on 3.4, WHO'S FAULT, who took the risk lol
Makes me laugh some of the biffers on here, some people DON'T TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TO WHAT THEY'VE DONE.. hahaha

Be nice lol
laugh.gif

We all live and learn.

I always thought that the idea of a forum was to share ideas/solutions!??

The search engine here is pretty crap (admins please enable the standard forum one!), so not everyone can be bothered trawling through 10 pages of rubbish before they get the answer they want!

So if you are going to slag someone off for not searching, please post a link to the thread/post that answers their question. It may prevent another n00b from posting the same one
smile.gif

That's the way a forum should be
wink.gif

* wee edit * Typos sorted (I think)

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
My idea of a forum, is for questions to "answers" which cannot be known through searching around.
Then should you question it in a forum for help.... also for information on in developments, news, releases, downloads etc..

...well me old matey, it seems you have no idea of how a forum should work.

How many people have you pissed off now and apologised to?

How about you post something which contains an answer to a question without all your imature "WTF?, OH MY GAWD" shit 1st?

You my man, are putting me (and probably loads of others), off.

So why where you called a spammer?

...you reply all of the time these days with a gawd-awful fucking attitude!

So please let someone else reply 1st before you start your rattling, or at least be helpful and nice!

Cheers

madTaMsKi

*edit* whatever your reply I'll not take the bait.

You're too damn imature to have a decent argument with.

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
Ok John (have i annoyed you or something), guess your backing up the boyos that don't do fuck all for themselves,
they just sit at home sucking their mams tits.....and lets others do things for them.

What a great fucking reply.

Not.

You really can't take what you try and give out can you?

I never even knew my "mam" had tits!

Oh well, sorry you had to go through that man.

Will you now fucking answer questions without your silly assed attitude?

Let's make this forum the place where someone can come for help!

Just post a link to the thread which contains the answer to a question already asked without the abuse bud!

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To tell you the truth, you need to do alittle research yourself before you even post on a forum like this asking for help, or else you'll just get hammered.lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: