Hacking System menu using GC pad

bebs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any homebrew that allows to navigate trough the System menu with a GC pad ?

is there any coder on it?

i'll really appreciate to use GC pad everytime i turn on wii

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bebs said:
Is there any homebrew that allows to navigate trough the System menu with a GC pad ?

I think it's very stupid that you need a wiimote to play GC games too, nintendo should update this.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
bebs said:

I think it's very stupid that you need a wiimote to play GC games too, nintendo should update this.
Actually you can't play GC games with a Wii remote. I don't rally know if there is a mod or something
frown.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gullwing said:
WiiPower said:
bebs said:

Actually you can't play GC games with a Wii remote. I don't rally know if there is a mod or something
frown.gif

I meant: Without a wiimote you can't use your wii to play a GC game, that's just too stupid.

KirovAir

Alcoholic Programmer
Trophies
Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiPower said:
Gullwing said:
WiiPower said:
bebs said:

frown.gif

I meant: Without a wiimote you can't use your wii to play a GC game, that's just too stupid.

Yes, true. You need to navigate to the disk menu with a Wiimote everytime you want to play a gamecube game. REALLY annoying.

bebs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
not only for GC games, but when i wanna play MK, i'm fed up with using wiimote to launch game and then taking off batteries...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bebs said:
not only for GC games, but when i wanna play MK, i'm fed up with using wiimote to launch game and then taking off batteries...

Does the Starfall autoboot option work for GC games?

bebs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
bebs said:

Does the Starfall autoboot option work for GC games?

don't know, i don't have starfall installed

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Gullwing said:
WiiPower said:
bebs said:

frown.gif

its not stupid, its more sence than anything, wii starts gamecube mode, gamecubes never had wiimote, it doesnt even know how to use a wiimote, even on the wii, GC games dont know how to use a wiimote

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
linkinworm said:
its not stupid, its more sence than anything, wii starts gamecube mode, gamecubes never had wiimote, it doesnt even know how to use a wiimote, even on the wii, GC games dont know how to use a wiimote

You did not understand: If you start the wii, it's in wii mode, which means both wiimote and GC controller support. Then you need the wiimote to start the game in GC mode. There is absolutely no reason why you can't navigate in the system menu with a GC controller.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
linkinworm said:

You did not understand: If you start the wii, it's in wii mode, which means both wiimote and GC controller support. Then you need the wiimote to start the game in GC mode. There is absolutely no reason why you can't navigate in the system menu with a GC controller.
o i thought you was on about playing GC games witha wiimote, as many think you can

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see how navigating the menu is impossible with a GC pad, but I don't know a way to either. And most people don't care about doing this anyways, so there isn't a major push for a patch.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Ga1l0w said:
I don't see how navigating the menu is impossible with a GC pad, but I don't know a way to either. And most people don't care about doing this anyways, so there isn't a major push for a patch.
i think the MAJOR push for a patch like this would be for games like SSBB MK games like that. becauase having to turn the wiimote on is crap jut to play these games

bebs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
Ga1l0w said:
i think the MAJOR push for a patch like this would be for games like SSBB MK games like that. becauase having to turn the wiimote on is crap jut to play these games

that's it!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ga1l0w said:

If the batteries of your wiimote are empty and you want to play a GC game, what do you do?

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Ga1l0w said:

If the batteries of your wiimote are empty and you want to play a GC game, what do you do?

Get new batteries?
smileipb2.png

EDIT
Aw, beaten.

Now, seriously. I would love if someone made a patch to use GC controller in Wii Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...