Hacking system memory

fernylocs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok my wii system memory is full and i can't use the wii remote to move some of the data , how can i fix this? it reads will system memory is full use the data management screen to manage ur data, push ok. I have three remotes but they won't sync. thanx.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You could try reformatting your Wii system memory, please note that this will remove ALL data stored on your Wii NAND.
If you have the Homebrew channel installed you may need to reinstall it. I would to a NAND Backup before preforming the format as I do not know how it may affect the homebrew enabled features or the Wii itself if it is not a virgin Wii.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys.. His remotes won't sync. How is he gonna do all that ??

@fernylocs:

You do know how to sync right ?? Press little red button on the front of your Wii, then little red button on the back of you remote.

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
Guys.. His remotes won't sync. How is he gonna do all that ??

@fernylocs:

You do know how to sync right ?? Press little red button on the front of your Wii, then little red button on the back of you remote.

You can use a gamecube controller on hbc.

fernylocs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i know how to sync the remotes, but since the memory is full it just wont let me access the data mangaer option.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fernylocs said:
Yes i know how to sync the remotes, but since the memory is full it just wont let me access the data mangaer option.
If your Wii's internal memory is full, you must have several WiiWare or downloaded games installed.
Load up Homebrew Channel and use AnyTitleDeleter to remove a couple. Then, you should be able to access the Data Management screen.
The REAL question would be... Why can't you access the Data Management screen?
Even if the internal memory is full, you should be able to access this screen!

unsure.gif

fernylocs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's alive, so far so good, it's till ticking iwas able to open 105 blocks by removing some old saved games that i no longer played. Thanks you all rock!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on