ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone remembers about the coming of this game, well I've been expecting it extremely anxious so I can now use the camera on a game, to my fortune it is out and it is really cheap..........cause it is a DSiWare...!!

sysflaw.jpg

CHECK THIS OUT

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah! I got this one too! I find it to be really fun and has barely any problems other than not enough gameplay options.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
It looks pretty stupid. A lot of random moving with what I'll assume is boring gameplay and inaccurate shooting.
dry.gif

By far one of the most awful commercials I've seen in a while.

Lmao, awful advert >___< looks sort of lame

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
It looks pretty stupid. A lot of random moving with what I'll assume is boring gameplay and inaccurate shooting.
dry.gif

Oh.......dear.............
mellow.gif

That was, er......just um....give me a few minutes.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guild McCommunist said:
dry.gif

It sounded pretty damn cool, then I saw that...

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh I was gonna spend $10 on this game but now I think I'm gonna put it in my "Put-money-here-if-you-got-too-excited-about-a-video-game-but-it-turns-out-to-be-a-fail" jar.
frown.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can just see kids swinging their DSi around and smacking it into something and breaking it and/or whatever they smacked into as they play....including their fingers. The top screen won't take too much of that kind of abuse before the hinge breaks. Heck, even just swinging it around without smacking into anything could damage the top half, depending on how fast you move around. They didn't show that in the ad did they? No, they didn't.

While the game looks kinda fun to me, I don't like the idea of possibly smacking the DSi into something.

But then I don't have a DSi, just a DSlite, so I'll never play the game anyway. I don't even know anyone IRL that has a DSi. That's too bad, I wouldn't mind giving this game a go.....after making sure not to have any obstacles to smack into around me, of course.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'll buy the game once my DSi returns from Canada in june (my 2yo daugther take it with a bunch of episodes of "Passe Partout" inside the M3iZero) and I might smack someone on the bus on my way to work...!!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong