Pete666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi!

It's my first time here and think it won't be the last

I didn't speak well english but I'll the try the best I can ( I speak french )

Last day I bought NHL2k10

played a game or two, save the dynasty mode and after that, I exit the game and said: System Files corrupted..

Restart my wii and didn't boot.. restart again and didn't reboot

Wait about 5 minutes , reboot it, and boot to my wii menu

It was like.. ok.. maybe it's a bad timing.. play it again the next day and it did the same thing.. but only after I save a game...

I have a wiikey v1 installed with no homebrews or anything, I have install some wad in the past (only in 2007) ..only install 2 or 3. and It didn't pop up the message...

My wii is 4.1U

Do I have to worry and sell the game because I'm very afraid every time I played it to brick my wii..

Thank you

Cmurda187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had this sameexact problem with Scooby-Doo game. I just used prelaoder and booted system menu from there and haven't had the problem since. That's not saying that it will happen again. The other way for a quick fix is to totally unplug wii wait about 5 min and plug it back in. I think this is saome random error that happens from time to time but nothing to spaz over.

yeebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same exact problem. For me it has happened with nhl2k10 and mario & sonic winter olympics. I have posted before about it but didn't get any answers as to why.

ios249-14
4.1u

Any help would be appreciated.

Pete666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cmurda187 said:
Had this sameexact problem with Scooby-Doo game. I just used prelaoder and booted system menu from there and haven't had the problem since. That's not saying that it will happen again. The other way for a quick fix is to totally unplug wii wait about 5 min and plug it back in. I think this is saome random error that happens from time to time but nothing to spaz over.

I unplug it too because the message stays if I didn't unplug it!!

So I can continue playing Nhl2k10?

Thanx

Pete666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pete666 said:
Cmurda187 said:

I unplug it too because the message stays if I didn't unplug it!!

So I can continue playing Nhl2k10?

Thanx

did anybody keep playing it even after this error message?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all