Hacking System checking freezing

Ferociouscorpion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I use system check to look at my IOS it says that I have 26 installed ISO.
It goes through them then freezes at IOS34 and won't doing anything else.
I've tried to use DOP-Mii too and it freezes at the same point.

I want to check to see what IOS I am missing b/c certain games do not work when I use USB Loader GX.

For example I did the fix for Monster Hunter, and I am able to get past the title menu, create a character, pick to go to village, then theres loading screen, and then I get a black screen.

I was reading and that could be because of a missing ISO so I want to see what I was missing.

Just got my Wii two days ago and I used a youtube video to do my hack, should have found this forum first.

So can anyone help me???

Even better is if theres a way to remove all the cISO? So that it would be like having a virgin Wii that I had just install bootmii and HBC on it.

Didn't back up my nand b/c I used the youtube vid. Thanks.

Deos13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if its freezing on IOS 34, it could very well be that IOS. Go ahead an get it from NUS downloader or something else. Make sure not to get a STUB, an then install it with wad manager. Try that an see if that don't fix your problem.

first off, backup your nand ASAP, that's too important to forget. Next go ahead an install piiloader, and or BOOTMII, as IOS/BOOT2 depending on your wii you may NOT be able to install as Boot2.

RUn pimp mi wii an choose pass an fix all problems.

You need a internet connection for it.

if you need any further help, or questions feel free to ask,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill