1. shinwg

OP shinwg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi is any apps that let save data transfer offline between sysnand and emunand on SX new chip for example I want to play games like monster hunter or boaderlands, Pokémon, acnh I brought some is digital some is cartridge they on sysnand, if possible to play them offline on emunand to use cheat than transfer bk to sysnand

2. zestiva

zestiva GBAtemp Fan

China
    use checkpoint in sysnand system

3. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    Checkpoint should do the job. If not, try EdiZon or JKSV.

4. shinwg

United States
    But sysnand will be dirty right? I know banned risk but is low right

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thanks bro those apps not going to dirty sysnand for possible High risk banned. I’m assuming those things r low risk

5. WiiEJECT

WiiEJECT GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    Your console is already susceptible to be flagged and later on, banned, since the very moment you installed unofficial software in it. That's why you shouldn't use your OFW, and that's why you made a back-up of your entire clean NAND as first step before hacking your Switch.
    The very moment you hacked your console, you said goodbye to any official web-based service, including the eShop and NSO. So, if you was thinking about modifying your savefiles and then use them online, sad you say you shouldn't, unless you want an instant, permanent ban to any kind of online interaction.
    Better stick to your CFW from now on. You can play your original games there anyways, so there's no need to move to OFW for that.

6. zestiva

zestiva GBAtemp Fan

China
    if you only use genuine game and checkpoint,not use pirate game,dont worry

7. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    @shinwg

The key words you used "cheat to bring back to sysnand" that alone will flag and ban your console.

8. Goku1992A
    This message by Goku1992A has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jul 4, 2020.
    Jul 4, 2020
  9. shinwg

United States
    S
    o no safe way around it

10. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    If this are for Pokemon you can transfer 3DS hacked pokemon to legal pokemon home I done this many times as long as your Pokemon are deemed "legal". Most games you can get your hacked items locally but you'll need another device.

11. shinwg

United States
    Not for Pokémon is mostly for boaderlands 1-2-and pre I spent hours on ps3 now to do it all over again right now I’m level 51 psycho beat the 2 twice already I’m looking for cheat is too much also others games like monster hunter

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If banned risk is minimum I want to do it once I get the switch bk. All I really want to know how dangerous is moving save from sysnand to emunand than bk to sysnand

12. shinwg

United States
    Well yes games r legit not pirate but a little modified on the save for bl2 I want to use cheat than bk to sysnand to play with friends online

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - transfer, Sysnand,