ROM Hack Sysnand Eshop content to Emunand help?

oxitran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I recently got myself a Gateway flash cart and have been spending the last two days learning as much as I can about it.

One thing that has stumped me is finding a concise answer as how to move old games and apps that I had downloaded onto my 3DSLL(The Gold Pokemon X Version) such as Pokemon X and its save file over to the emunand along with some of the other apps I have purchased.

So far I have:
-Backed up the Sysnand.
-Backed up all the content on my SD card.
-Formatted to emunand.
-Extracted the emunand.
-Upgraded the emunand firmware to highest.

and here is where I dont know what to do. Do I just drag and drop the content from the 3ds folder onto the SD?
When I tried this my 3ds folder has a private folder and another with a string of numbers, which contains two more folders with strings of numbers. I dont have alot of knowledge as to how the 3ds lays out the files here but im pretty sure there should only be one file in each directory right?

Sorry if this has been asked before, and if it has a link would be all I need.

In short, after I format the SD card for emunand how do I get my downloaded content to show back up on the 3DS?

oxitran

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That worked, Turns out when I tried that first I wasnt replacing the 3DS folder correctly. I can find the saves and port 'em to a rom myself once I get down to 4.5, thats for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...