Homebrew sysNAND and emuNAND question

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one sec, just started the eshop via homebrew launcher just to test it, i will send it if it occurs another time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it just says a error occurred, the code is: 007-6106
Did you delete your NNID before installing?

Reactions: Vebq

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't exactly know what the NNID ist, i did it with the guide i posted on my first post
The NNID is the Nintendo Network ID (Eshop/Miiverse.) Did the guide mention it? The reason why I bring this up is you're supposed to delete your NNID before installing CFW or a9lh. If you didn't delete it, you may have to:
Just use Step 4 if you use SysNAND. If you encounter any problems, try all the steps. If that doesn't help, feel free to ask questions.
1. Make a backup of your EmuNAND
2. Backup your SD
3. Link NNID to SysNAND, Format EmuNAND (then set it up)
4. Once you have the option, link your NNID
5. Restore SD and EmuNAND backup
6.Profit
P.S. If you installed any CIA files that are not legit (homebrew, etc.) DO NOT GO INTO ESHOP!
I also found this tutorial if you want to try this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-access-nnid-and-eshop-on-9-5-0-23-emunand.407714/

Last edited by BARNWEY,
Reactions: Vebq

Vebq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could you describe the different points exactly, if it doesn't take up too much time.
i am still a noob to this new cfw and i don't have an emuNAND yet, only a updated sysNAND

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you describe the different points exactly, if it doesn't take up too much time.
i am still a noob to this new cfw and i don't have an emuNAND yet, only a updated sysNAND
Okay, quick question: Have you tried re-linking your NNID? Have you tried using Free-Multi patcher and then linking it?
P.S. There is another method that I've tried, and I can verify that it works. So if this doesn't work, let me know...

Last edited by BARNWEY,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^