Hacking Question Sxos not booting after boot.dat update

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there i ve faced a horrible problem today, i am not able to boot into sxos using my switch and pro dongle

i ve updated sxos .. the boot.dat and now i get a purplr screen everytime i try to boot sxos. any h3lp??

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
booting official firmware works fine :)
would be good to mention that i rock official firmware 3.0 and dont use emunand i just set it up. ... maybe 3.0 is the issue ? but it seems that i cant download any boot.dat files cuz the website is down now

Last edited by Bernhard,

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what you're upgrading from/to, but did you have SX AutoLoader installed? That could also be an issue sometimes when upgrading.

Bernhard

Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Atmosphere sucks, go back to SXOS and wait for support.
fanboi alert lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fanboi alert lol
ITZ A fact, u just have to mentain everything and it is freezing more than sx does soo :) ... and if u could read anything.. bro i was NOT able to get sx os to run cuz their newest software does not support firmware 3.0

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fanboi alert lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ITZ A fact, u just have to mentain everything and it is freezing more than sx does soo :) ... and if u could read anything.. bro i was NOT able to get sx os to run cuz their newest software does not support firmware 3.0

I think you missed the sarcasm altogether.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is barely anything to maintain. You have to update it as often as SX OS. Plus I've personally never experienced any freezing on Atmosphere. Its possible that if your SD card is exFAT, it can cause issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs