Hacking Sxos license

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to get a new license anywhere or am I wasting my time , my day 1 switch finally met it’s maker rip we had some good times and I obviously can’t bring my license over to my different switch ...

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Is it possible to get a new license anywhere or am I wasting my time , my day 1 switch finally met it’s maker rip we had some good times and I obviously can’t bring my license over to my different switch ...
I don't say you can find one, but it's very hard to find them.

If you musn't have it, I would recommend you go with Atmosphere instead. No need for any license.

Reactions: LyuboA

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried hard for 2 or 3 days to find a place where I could get a license for a friend of me who wanted to have that USB XCI mounting feature as well.
I wrote a few people in the official TX forums, the Telegram TX chat, the TX Discord, searched the web and reddit ... all without luck.
The possibility to get licenses seem to be gone for good although the license activation server is still online from time to time.

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried hard for 2 or 3 days to find a place where I could get a license for a friend of me who wanted to have that USB XCI mounting feature as well.
I wrote a few people in the official TX forums, the Telegram TX chat, the TX Discord, searched the web and reddit ... all without luck.
The possibility to get licenses seem to be gone for good although the license activation server is still online from time to time.
Now that sxos is team is pretty much done for do you think it will ever be released open source like atmosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1