Hacking Question sxos boot.dat help

DeathReaper666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i recently had problems with my switchs sd card reader that it would randomly disconnect whenever i was playing a game so i replaced it with a new one and now every time i try to boot into sxos i get the black screen with the boot.dat? massage ive tried three different cards and before the issue with the switchs sd card reader this problem was happening with one of my cards but the other two cards worked and booted into sxos just fine but with the new reader everything works fine when i use normal games i download before i hacked my switch and my game cards work fine now too with no random disconnects but every time i try to boot into sxos with the dongle i get that black screen with the boot.dat? massage

ive formatted two of my card both using the switch (one of the one the was working and the one that was not working before) and got the same massage i tried formatting one of them to fat32 and got the same massage i try downloading the boot.data file on another computer and still got the same massage so i do not know what the problem is and was hoping if someone could please help me out?

DeathReaper666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i just noticed that the boot.data file is 0 bytes when i try to delete it off my mirco sd but when i try to delete a file form the nintendo folder it says the actual size of the file is it normal for the boot.data file to say its 0 bytes when trying to delete it?

Last edited by DeathReaper666,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2