Ian San Miguel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all
Quick question regarding the new emunand setup.
I just migrated my nand emunand to the SD card. It all went perfect and when I boot into emunand it works as normal.

However, I was under the impression that emunand would use the 'Emutendo' folder and regular nand would use 'Nintendo'.

The 'Nintendo' folder on my sd is 37GB and the 'Emutendo' folder is only 34MB

I was hoping this would solve the issue where if you boot into regular NAND all your NSPs become uninstalled from emunand. What is wrong here - do I just swap the folders around? Is it something to do with unlinking?

Thanks for any help you can offer

Reactions: Hmed

liljontee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not mistaken, I think you're supposed to rename the "Nintendo" folder to "Emutendo" folder or just copy the contents of the "Nintendo" folder to "Emutendo" folder

Reactions: Hmed and sergux

sergux

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
which is better old emunand or sd emunand? i want extra memory from switch to emunand, but im scared could ninty in the future detect that modification and sd will be safer than old one?

Reactions: Hmed

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi all
I just migrated my nand emunand to the SD card. It all went perfect and when I boot into emunand it works as normal.

However, I was under the impression that emunand would use the 'Emutendo' folder and regular nand would use 'Nintendo'.

I was hoping this would solve the issue where if you boot into regular NAND all your NSPs become uninstalled from emunand. What is wrong here - do I just swap the folders around? Is it something to do with unlinking?

Did you have to replace the boot0 and boot1 when you migrated your emuNand from Nand to SD?

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all

Nintendo folder contains your nintendo content , your installed games , saves and whatever , if you wish to keep using those on your emunand ,u would have to rename the "nintendo" forlder to "emutendo" I believe , or just copy the folders from the nintendo one and replace your emutendo ones, that if you have a big SD card that fits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...