Hacking SX Pro not loading games?

ChambersNow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I got a 1.0.0 switch, have not connected it to internet at all. I was going to use SX Pro and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to update it to 3.0.2. When I go into the album and pick the game (I used XCI cutter since my sdcard is fat32) it spins saying loading, but the game icon never shows up on the main screen. I tried also with a smaller game, uncut (2 GB) and same thing happens. Any ideas? Do I need a real game to update it offline first? Thanks!

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I got a 1.0.0 switch, have not connected it to internet at all. I was going to use SX Pro and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to update it to 3.0.2. When I go into the album and pick the game (I used XCI cutter since my sdcard is fat32) it spins saying loading, but the game icon never shows up on the main screen. I tried also with a smaller game, uncut (2 GB) and same thing happens. Any ideas? Do I need a real game to update it offline first? Thanks!
There are firmware version requirements for games. Are you sure you meet them?

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if you want to update your switch but don't blow your fuses you could go thru this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

ChambersNow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are firmware version requirements for games. Are you sure you meet them?
So if a game is higher firmware (Xenoblade) it won't just force me to update to whatever update is on the xci? So I need a physical cart to do an actual offline update?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you want to update your switch but don't blow your fuses you could go thru this tutorial: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/

I was going to attempt that but after reading it I don't think I want to, I'd be ok burning fuses to get to 3.0.2

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So if a game is higher firmware (Xenoblade) it won't just force me to update to whatever update is on the xci? So I need a physical cart to do an actual offline update?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was going to attempt that but after reading it I don't think I want to, I'd be ok burning fuses to get to 3.0.2
Then feel free to Update your switch, SX OS is working fine on every Firmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY4DFhf6xM