SX PRO from Modchipdirect?

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck. It's not that simple to accomplish a chargeback. Especially when they're already fullfilling their service. Not to mention it's also very illegal, which will be ironic. Chargeback fraud is a thing.

Wow im scared like id even get a charge for a 40 dollar chargeback

KingMoogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or not. I've been waiting two months on this device. Last thing I want to do is piss off my modchip dealer.
I'm roughly 100/200 ahead of you.

Just shows how many people order this product, I'm sure I will get my tracking number by Friday if not I can wait longer since MCD has been pretty awesome on everything.

KingMoogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope you got your shipping info! It would suck if a later order got theirs before I got mine.
I've haven't gotten my shipping info yet but now I know how far I am from getting mine shipped roughly.
Let's just consider they do 100 a day then I should get mine shipped at least early by Friday or after the holiday.

They always said the end of June, long as everyone is patient they're eventually going to get the product.

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an order complete email and the status on my order says complete on the website. It says I should get my tracking number within 48 hours. I am over 1000 higher than the order number in the other page here that shipped. Hopefully my order is on the move by Friday so that it can make some movement over the weekend.

Reactions: jinx10000

LuiG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my tracking number too!!

Order Number: 47093! Finally.

The dream of holding the SX pro is coming true!

jinx10000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an order complete email and the status on my order says complete on the website. It says I should get my tracking number within 48 hours. I am over 1000 higher than the order number in the other page here that shipped. Hopefully my order is on the move by Friday so that it can make some movement over the weekend.

I got the same email and I'm about 1200 higher. I'm ok with waiting a few more days.

Edit: I was a little less than 900 higher. Brain lapse I suppose.

Last edited by jinx10000,
Reactions: eureca

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got some communication, I updated my first post in this thread(page 1 post 2).
me too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You, and everyone else that still has an order with them, are being lied to. They do not have them in stock and probably won't for quite some time.
They have been shipped but how? How can they ship things they don't have? oh wait it's magic! LOL

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to paste this into all the threads where I badmouthed MCD.

It seems they did indeed stick to their promise of shipping the units out this week. I hereby apologize to the owner of MCD and hope everyone gets their SX Pro's in a timely manner!
at least you're man enough to admit you were wrong. :P

Reactions: Deleted User

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m in the 49000 block of orders. I think I’m in the second batch. I should get an email next week, just like they said. Right on track! I’m super stoked. It’s not bad to wait, I mean, I’m sure we all have other systems to game on. Don’t kid me, I’ve seen the wig around here. Lol.

ModChipsDirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A decent amount of people that where in batch 1 got their tracking a couple of hours ago
We have moved all orders to 'completed' status on our website because I believe we should be able to get the rest of the orders out tomorrow (Thursday)

The good news for the rest of the people is that batch 2 is on its way, yes we have a tracking number
The bad news is that yes it takes ages to pack these things. AGES. So I will put more relaxed ETA on the email i send in a couple of hours to batch 2 peoples.
It should cover pretty much everyone who has ordered and had their card charged. A very small amount of people might miss out (that have had their card charged) but there are a lot of impatient people that are dropping out and people that are converting to SXOS so we might be able to cover all those people (once again, those who have had their card charged, if you haven't you will be apart of future batchs)

Other good news is that 6 people dropped out of batch 1.
So I have 6 spares that will go to people first in the line on batch 2.

The other good news is that I reserved 2 for myself. My own personal stock
I have no time to play.
So I will possibly look through these threads and there where some really nice level headed comments and I think, if you guys think its fair I can give my stock to them. If you guys and girls think thats unfair then I can juts give it to the next 2 people on the list.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A decent amount of people that where in batch 1 got their tracking a couple of hours ago
We have moved all orders to 'completed' status on our website because I believe we should be able to get the rest of the orders out tomorrow (Thursday)

The good news for the rest of the people is that batch 2 is on its way, yes we have a tracking number
The bad news is that yes it takes ages to pack these things. AGES. So I will put more relaxed ETA on the email i send in a couple of hours to batch 2 peoples.
It should cover pretty much everyone who has ordered and had their card charged. A very small amount of people might miss out (that have had their card charged) but there are a lot of impatient people that are dropping out and people that are converting to SXOS so we might be able to cover all those people (once again, those who have had their card charged, if you haven't you will be apart of future batchs)

I have no time to play.
So I will possibly look through these threads and there where some really nice level headed comments and I think, if you guys think its fair I can give my stock to them. If you guys and girls think thats unfair then I can juts give it to the next 2 people on the list.

if one of the two people is me, sure... if not, next 2 people on the list ;)

Reactions: ModChipsDirect

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have no time to play.
i think it be best to give it to the next 2 people in bATCH 2. Most of the level headed people already ordered and waiting ( i got my completed email but not tracking yet)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Roll them little snake eyes in