SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We are getting closer to the start of a massive ban galore !

Pip'

I am afraid u are right :D Time will tell ! This switch of mine will be tested and if banned no problems as i dont play online. But then i know i cant use it on the switch of my kids.

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you once again for ordering the SX Pro.

Your order will be apart of the first batch that we get from the team. We have been told that the batch *should* leave the factory and make its way to the US at the end of this week. Please note we have no control over delays, shipping times, and if the package gets stuck in customs for a couple of days. If the team don't ship when they have told us then it pushes everything back.

Please also note that we never get product packaging for our items as we have had issues before with customs delaying and sometimes seizing items simply due to a logo on the packaging. You will still get everything, just not the paper packing.

Best case is that we get the items and ship them all out to YOU before next weekend. Sometime between the 19th and the 22nd.

So after this email you will get another email when the package arrives in the US, the email will say that your order has been dispatched. This is when we have uploaded your order into our packing system.

It might take 2~3 days after that email for you to get your last email, which will be your tracking number.

***Please check the product page for updates before emailing us, we simply cannot run our business efficiently if we have to update everyone everyday on the status of their order***

Please check out the Team Xecutor website for details on files and software to use with your product.

Thanks again!

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently they were served earlier with a Cease & Desist in relation to Nintendo Hack devices and I believe similar is to follow onto their payment service provider eCard in the next 24-48 hours

So I wouldn't be too sure about how trust worthy they will be with your money now
Why haven't you been banned yet? Quit the bullshit

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a reply from Shop01Media as well:

Hi!
Please be patient. We will ship as planned end of this month. Maybe only
chenese shops get it first beacuase it's close to Xecuter stock.
There is thousends of packages to be sent.
Also Xecuter can not ship all packagezs same day to all suppliers but
they do what they can to send it fast, and we are preprared to ship out
as soon we get it.

---
Best regards
Paul

soussi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if it’s already mentioned, but my shop01media order confirmation also mentioned OS lisences were going to be emailed out sometime next week

Yess the licence code u will able to check on your order as they will add it to it (planned next week)

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured id post this here. Im betting 2nd batch from modchipsdirect will get an email soon!

Attachments

• 20180615_081526.jpg
    20180615_081526.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 192

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Terrible wording. But i think they meant tx will ship the second batch a week after the first first batch is shipped?

Not surprisingly, all these resellers have a terrible knack for English, making things even more confusing. However I do believe that yes they mean one week after the first batch being sent (supposedly it was today?). Startgate3DS told me they were expecting it around June 30, so who knows.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not surprisingly, all these resellers have a terrible knack for English, making things even more confusing. However I do believe that yes they mean one week after the first batch being sent (supposedly it was today?). Startgate3DS told me they were expecting it around June 30, so who knows.

So what gives?

Attachments

• 83A6EF9C-A2CB-4C0F-9272-485EA419FE54.jpeg
    83A6EF9C-A2CB-4C0F-9272-485EA419FE54.jpeg
    211.4 KB · Views: 173

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So it turns out my payment was cancelled ages ago and they never told me (R4Card.co.uk)
So I would just like to ask, today, where is the best place to get an SXOS to the UK? Im seeing all sorts of delays and price bumps. Who has promised a quick service, and what website would be able to get me an SXOS asap? I was thinking going for Shop01Media

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So it turns out my payment was cancelled ages ago and they never told me (R4Card.co.uk)
So I would just like to ask, today, where is the best place to get an SXOS to the UK? Im seeing all sorts of delays and price bumps. Who has promised a quick service, and what website would be able to get me an SXOS asap? I was thinking going for Shop01Media

That sucks... sadly most of the websites bumped their prices (they belong to the same seller mostly), so if it’s regular price on shop01media I would use them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm