dezi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well having they keys really doesn't mean shit since you still need to download the software. It's up to TX to decide when they're going to do that, it could be weeks after if they decide to do that.
Well the software / os isn't the license file, so yeah it means something

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the software / os isn't the license file, so yeah it means something
Read my post again. Your key means nothing if you don't have the software. How will you activate and use the software if it's not available for download? Again, the key means nothing without the software just like the software means nothing without the key.

Reactions: NeoSlyde

dezi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Read my post again. Your key means nothing if you don't have the software. How will you activate and use the software if it's not available for download? Again, the key means nothing without the software just like the software means nothing without the key.
Yeah but the pros have the key installed, so you can't use the software till you get the pro. the software will be available earlier, as they just have to upload it. And they can send out the keys via email or something like that nearly instantly, too.
That's one of the reasons, why i didn't preorder a pro. if i see the reviews and think it is worth the money i buy the license and probably can use it <5min later

Reactions: guily6669

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, on the 17th?

Funny, 3ds-flashcards tells me that as soon as they receive the keys from TX, they will immediately send the SXOS keys to their clients.
I think that just depends on the reseller. I ordered from modchipsdirect.com and that told me I would receive SX os 48hours after two of my pro units ships out

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but the pros have the key installed, so you can't use the software till you get the pro. the software will be available earlier, as they just have to upload it. And they can send out the keys via email or something like that nearly instantly, too.
That's one of the reasons, why i didn't preorder a pro. if i see the reviews and think it is worth the money i buy the license and probably can use it <5min later

I'm not even talking about the pro. I'm just trying to tell people who think just because some resellers are emailing keys on the 15th doesn't mean they'll actually be using SX OS the same day. TX could decide whenever they want to put the download links up, and that could be the 15th, that could be 2 weeks later. We don't know.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Gary Wayne Bowser tends to go mysteriously quiet as the truth about his shilling for his boss Max Louarn comes to the surface
Lol if everyone was believing anything you said he would have a reason, but dude you make it too easy not to take serious, I love your posts because they make me laugh :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Last edited by kamesenin888,

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recall reading somewhere you only need the license code to activate the ability to play backups thru SX OS.
The rest of their CFW, homebrew and whatever else is usable without a license

LightOffPro

ユキオクン
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well they have them I guess
It’s just that they are testing the product and writing the review

Nah, the hunger for youtube views is too much. Right now, one could record the unboxing and do a practical 2 minutes demonstration and would get a shit ton of views.

There's 0 signals that anyone other than @garyopa has the device on hands. The reviewers do have the device yet.

We still have a lot to wait boys. It would be really nice if SXOS unlocked for us early tho.

Last edited by LightOffPro,
Reactions: thequickbrownfox

jedixscum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, on the 17th?

Funny, 3ds-flashcards tells me that as soon as they receive the keys from TX, they will immediately send the SXOS keys to their clients.

I'm not to sure about this now. 3ds-flashcards just emailed me and said that they won't get the OS until after the pro arrives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1