Hacking SX OS is it future proof

D

Deleted User

The real advantage for the SX OS is convenience. People who don't want to spend a few hours familiarizing themselves with the whole process from scratch, but willing to put in a couple dozen dollars to expedite the process, just plug in a dongle and follow a few steps, now that is marketable.
You know, there is a difference between SX OS and it's jig and dongle right? When I talk about SX OS, I usually talk it within context as software. Because you can get SX OS without those. So really it isn't that much harder.
SX OS drag and drop files from a pack
CFW, drag and drop files from a pack. https://github.com/tumGER/SDFilesSwitch/releases
Both require a method to get into rcm. Which really... isn't too hard. Especially if you constantly use it. Since well, autorcm.
Tinfoil is the go to for games. Which finding nsps format, isn't that difficult on that one dark (bayonetta's clan name. Starts with a U Also part of it's name is from a specific dark type pokemon that comes from a evolution line that goes from normal to water, or to fire, or to grass.) site. I'm pretty sure xci is just as easy as nsp. It's already "inconvenient" looking for xci's...

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.