Homebrew Discussion SX OS Crack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benoit934

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good evening, would not it be possible to use the same WiiU method, where only "00", "ZEROES" in the initial OFFSET is inserted and cheat the BOOT.DAT check by causing it to ignore the license search and start as licensed?

Sorry for the noob doubt, "but sometimes the most innocent doubt can be a great solution."
By XSTATIONBR. A.K.A: Alexandre P.
Putting null bytes is exactly what I meant by "bypassing jumps"

But apparently it's not like "if(!key_valid) error();" kind of things,
Even for the nSpire calculator I had to modify a lot of chucks of codes to let it run my unsigned CFW

Reactions: xstationbr

0x64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
155 guests are not lurking this thread for some moral victory brah

Its the backup loadre
Of course I was talking in the perspective of the people cracking SX. For them the goal and enjoyment is fucking up TX's protection, not getting the backup loader working and play games.

Benoit934

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, some people have posted that they got keys from running a brute force for a few days. :P So, good luck, I hope your PC is good enough! :D
You need to know how the final content should look like if you want to brute force a key (to get an instant feedback of your tries) the keys were found inside the files, the Switch need to decrypt those files to run the code so everything is inside the files, obfuscated but still there

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Putting null bytes is exactly what I meant by "bypassing jumps"

But apparently it's not like "if(!key_valid) error();" kind of things,
Even for the nSpire calculator I had to modify a lot of chucks of codes to let it run my unsigned CFW

A Little question, SX OS is able to running without license or is under work yet?
i just do this question because have s much threads.
Thanks lot

Benoit934

Trophies
XP
Country
France
A Little question, SX OS is able to running without license or is under work yet?
i just do this question because have s much threads.
Thanks lot
You can run SX OX without licence and run homebrew, for backups the OP said that some were able to launch it after servals reboots (if I understand correctly what he meant) but other sources are saying that it's keep crashing when they are trying to mod SX OS

Personally i'm not trying to crack it cuz I don't have a Switch, neither IDA Pro

xstationbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
T
You can run SX OX without licence and run homebrew, for backups the OP said that some were able to launch it after servals reboots (if I understand correctly what he meant) but other sources are saying that it's keep crashing when they are trying to mod SX OS

Personally i'm not trying to crack it cuz I don't have a Switch, neither IDA Pro

Thank you for this all compreensive answer.
I have Hope than you will get yours as soon as possible.

Reactions: TAUSENN

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol it's not about getting a backup loader. If that is the case they could've worked on it long time ago. It's about fucking TX's protection, that is the accomplishment here. Not the backup loader.
if they crack it and not release it how they're going to "screw" tx's production? if they release it how is it not about the backup loader? you see the conundrum?

Benoit934

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have Hope than you will get yours as soon as possible.

I'll receive it next week but I'm not into hacking, on Wii U I only enhanced WUP and I extracted datas from Breath Of The Wild, sometimes I still look at how things are working but I almost stopped all hacking activity after 2014.

And if SX OS isn't cracked by the time i'll get my console it would mean either it's more secure than we thought or it's useless to crack it.
There is a truly active community so I'm sure they will bring you a lot of cool stuff

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll receive it next week but I'm not into hacking, on Wii U I only enhanced WUP and I extracted datas from Breath Of The Wild, sometimes I still look at how things are working but I almost stopped all hacking activity after 2014.

And if SX OS isn't cracked by the time i'll get my console it would mean either it's more secure than we thought or it's useless to crack it.
There is a truly active community so I'm sure they will bring you a lot of cool stuff
It will be cracked i highly doubt they have more security than Nintendo itself. (they hacked Switch isnt?)

anonymousReality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
cracks are created for games of GB but the curiosity of can not with a few MB, so I will tell you that I think, apparently the money is buying souls and while the nintendo switch and the sx-os are sold as hot cakes everything else will keep waiting, until it has sold enough and the team members give them the signal but meanwhile the greed grows as sell more units. Some say that they have offered Mr. Pragma to work with the team and that he now walks us with the dev menu. do not be surprised that there are people related to the team right here

Benoit934

Trophies
XP
Country
France
cracks are created for games of GB but the curiosity of can not with a few MB, so I will tell you that I think, apparently the money is buying souls and while the nintendo switch and the sx-os are sold as hot cakes everything else will keep waiting, until it has sold enough and the team members give them the signal but meanwhile the greed grows as sell more units. Some say that they have offered Mr. Pragma to work with the team and that he now walks us with the dev menu. do not be surprised that there are people related to the team right here

Hum that a well known kinda of theory that money control everyone and everybody are in collusion.
Sometimes it's kinda true, but right now it's not the case if ppl do not profit from monopoly they have no reasons to maintain this monopoly

A hack like the one TX did sold at 15USD with fees they just have to ship 10k units to make 150 000 USD so it doesn't matter for them if it's copied, cracked or taken down by next week

I tend to think that the final customer price is a bit too high for a hack (I mean the software part) but actually a game is sold 50 buck, SX Pro that permit any users to run backups is at 46 bucks so I'm sure there will be a lot of selling, it's a well known team, they have multiples sellers all around the word and got backlink from every singling Switch cheat/hack/mod related forum to their website, it's already a won war they don't have to pay others silence

anonymousReality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Hum that a well known kinda of theory that money control everyone and everybody are in collusion.
Sometimes it's kinda true, but right now it's not the case if ppl do not profit from monopoly they have no reasons to maintain this monopoly

A hack like the one TX did sold at 15USD with fees they just have to ship 10k units to make 150 000 USD so it doesn't matter for them if it's copied, cracked or taken down by next week

I tend to think that the final customer price is a bit too high for a hack (I mean the software part) but actually a game is sold 50 buck, SX Pro that permit any users to run backups is at 46 bucks so I'm sure there will be a lot of selling, it's a well known team, they have multiples sellers all around the word and got backlink from every singling Switch cheat/hack/mod related forum to their website, it's already a won war they don't have to pay others silence
I'm not saying that everyone is selling, but the team is selling something that should not be sold and I would not be surprised if the atmosphere NX itself is in the hack the team. and about the truth or about the lie, to think is not to lie or mock, but the reality is that yesterday PRAGMA had it ready and today it has the dev menu, because the advances the PRAGMA are not posted at the start? I'm sorry but ... it's my opinion

Reactions: Wistfuldaffodil

Awstoned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying that everyone is selling, but the team is selling something that should not be sold and I would not be surprised if the atmosphere NX itself is in the hack the team. and about the truth or about the lie, to think is not to lie or mock, but the reality is that yesterday PRAGMA had it ready and today it has the dev menu, because the advances the PRAGMA are not posted at the start? I'm sorry but ... it's my opinion
You know team x was the first to post they had somethingfor the switch right? you see how polished SXOS ?there is nothing copied from those self righteous ass hats over in reswitched

Reactions: TAUSENN

Benoit934

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll nod slightly to let them think I agree with them then say "Sure, TX are real bad guys boohooo TX" but right after i'll buy SX OS because the truth is that I don't give a fuck and sure i'll be for playing illegally acquired dumps

anonymousReality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
You know team x was the first to post they had somethingfor the switch right? you see how polished SXOS ?there is nothing copied from those self righteous ass hats over in reswitched
but it does not matter who was the first, they are supposed to be independent jobs, honestly they seem to be the same. It's hard to know, and maybe we'll have to wait for the team to sell what is necessary to know. Thank you for being kind and responding as a human being.
edit: so to not fill this with things that people do not expect, let's wait and leave the sellers with their work

Last edited by anonymousReality,

Benoit934

Trophies
XP
Country
France
honestly they seem to be the same. It's hard to know
For the first time I agree with you, actually there is not hundreds ways to do the same thing thus it does seem it's based on the same work, there is copies, open source work etc.
With a end product we can't really say who did what but it doesn't mean collusion of everyone, for example Linus do not work with or for Google, but Google made their cell phones out of his work.

With RE it does need just a bit of information to help someone to get rid of a security check previously broken, there is a lot of ways that partials exploits information may leaks.
We can't really know exactly how people got their exploits if they got help or not, if they copied another one exploit or if they just used open sourced things

But the belief of hackers all working together is barely true, we share sometimes exploits, but a lot of work is done individually most of the times and if all this work is released and open source it might help others to put pieces together to make something bigger and the the first guy might even be not aware of the existence of the third.

It's internet not a conspiracy, I'm not sure that my explanations are clears and my examples the most relevant but you admit that "It's hard to know", not knowing something doesn't means that people are trying to hide you those things.

You'll never know what I'm doing in my office at 4AM and it"s just because it"s not relevant to publish about the fact that I fixed a grub bootloader and drunk a coffee, the relevant part is the result, TX had published this relevant part, every one had actually.

For SX OS crack no ones will publish a things that is breaking 24% of the security check or a backloader that is just able to get tilte id from xci

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

Kemosahbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just release an edited boot.dat and then we run the license generator after we deal with running it on our systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?