Homebrew Discussion SX OS Crack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just a liytle confused because im seeing like repacking toola and sruff. no nees to be upset.
I'm not upset, it was a question. I asked because I hadn't' seen any.

The tools you're seeing all have to do with unpacking, decrypting and repacking the files. They're just tools used to see what's going on the inside. If they figure out how it works, they'll say it plain as day. For now, we're just working.

Reactions: jimmyj

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I orderd from TX so no need for me. I give a like anyway just for the effort. Very nice written. Keep up!

Reactions: cearp

evans112682

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a key I have not used yet on a virgin switch. I could do a raw dump of my nand right before activating, and then another after to compare and see if anything was written to the nand. If so I could extract and compare the different partitions to see where the change is made. I have no experience in any kind of coding but I could try and help by confirming if something is written to the nand or not.
Anyone point me to a hex editor that compares dumps? I'll try it this evening after work.

Kalisto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a key I have not used yet on a virgin switch. I could do a raw dump of my nand right before activating, and then another after to compare and see if anything was written to the nand. If so I could extract and compare the different partitions to see where the change is made. I have no experience in any kind of coding but I could try and help by confirming if something is written to the nand or not.
Anyone point me to a hex editor that compares dumps? I'll try it this evening after work.

We needed someone to do this. Please do it. And use Bindiff to compare them or Hex workshop

Reactions: evans112682

Shajk00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how do i get tx_unpack to unpack the boot.dat? i drag the boot.dat onto tx_unpack.py but it just opens a cmd window then immediately closes, anyone know whats going on?
same here.. I actually never used phyton so I don't even know if this is the right way of using the script... anyone can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1