Question SX OS 2.0 fw 6.0 Problems

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by leerpsp, Sep 28, 2018.

1. leerpsp
    OP

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    I updated to 6.0 and i'm using sx os 2.0 and i'm also using emunand, I had my switch give me an error (no error code) and it told me I needed to turn off my switch and that is right as finished updating a game,after a reboot I was fine.
    I was playing MKart 8 today and after beating a cup right as I crossed the finish line the game locked up and then the switch rebooted.
    Is this something with 6.0 or sx os 2.0 or both or Nether or i'm just unlucky today?

2. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Its probably something to do with that broken emunand that you are using lmao
    Either that or just crappy 6.0 support that was put into the commit that they "used" ;) (on purpose)

3. leerpsp
    OP

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    Do you think the next sx os update will fix this?

4. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Maybe? I personally would blame the emunand ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. leerpsp
    OP

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    guess so I just don't want to have to uninstall it and reinstall all my games Iv had to do that 2 times since yesterday.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

also don't know if this matters but I was in docked mode when it locked up in game play.

6. Midgardl

Midgardl Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2018
    Brazil
    i read that some people had the same issue in cfw 6.0 and sx 2.0 without using emunand, so i think is a problem with 6.0 firmware.
    Probably gonna be fixed on the next update because there is a lot of people complaining about it on tx xecuter forum.
    Also if you want to ask or read about other pp problems using sx , i would recommend to use tx forum (google it). There is a lot of hate towards tx in gba forums. People will just reply some random dumb childish answer.

Last edited by Midgardl, Sep 28, 2018
    leerpsp likes this.
  7. wiiando

wiiando GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2008
    United States
    What a contradiction, you claim everyone is saying it's broken on cfw, yet you go on to specifically say it's all over tx forums, not seen any issues here with reinx or anything else other than sx os

8. Midgardl

Midgardl Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2018
    Brazil
    I mean ofw6.0 with sx os 2.0 Its a sx os problem, but doesnt mean they are bad. Stop this hate lol

Last edited by Midgardl, Sep 28, 2018
  9. wiiando

wiiando GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2008
    United States
    Not hate, was correcting the misinformation, that the issues are with sx os and not other cfw

bostonBC likes this.
  10. Arithium

Arithium Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2018
    United States
    I've been having a lot of crashing issues myself with 2.0, I'm sure they'll have it fixed in the next update.

leerpsp likes this.