Hacking Question Sx installer Failing

Stalkier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running fw 5.1.0 with SX os and I'm running SX installer 1.5. It will download a few games and then start failing on the downloads. I have formated the SD card (400gb) and restarted from the beginning. However, the problem started again. I am using sratgate nx as the download service. Can anyone help me to fix this? Do I need to upgrade to the newest firmware on the switch?

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running fw 5.1.0 with SX os and I'm running SX installer 1.5. It will download a few games and then start failing on the downloads. I have formated the SD card (400gb) and restarted from the beginning. However, the problem started again. I am using sratgate nx as the download service. Can anyone help me to fix this? Do I need to upgrade to the newest firmware on the switch?

Yes, you're probably running into games that require higher FW. Go to 6.2 and you should be fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, also I'm not sure what you mean by "newest" fw but DO NOT update officially through Nintendos cdn or you'll be taken to 7.x which sx is incompatible with atm. Go to 6.2 offline using ChoiDujourNX.

Reactions: Stalkier

Stalkier

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you're probably running into games that require higher FW. Go to 6.2 and you should be fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, also I'm not sure what you mean by "newest" fw but DO NOT update officially through Nintendos cdn or you'll be taken to 7.x which sx is incompatible with atm. Go to 6.2 offline using ChoiDujourNX.

Thank you sir. I'll do this and repost results

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, mine is instrumental too