Hacking SX Core takes over a minute to boot up now after installing 10.2.0 update

realtimesave

///AMG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I updated recently my Mariko switch to 10.2.0 and ever since, it has been taking a long time to boot up.
My capacitors have the following readings:
SP1 = 23.6 ohms, SP2 = 19.6 ohms

Are these readings normal and/or good?

I did the clean up in SX OS and re-flashed SX Core v1.3 and also went over the solder points with a soldering iron. Anyone know what's going on? Maybe one of the capacitors lifted off of the pad? Bad capacitors?

Thanks

britain4

Trophies
XP
Country
When you say boot up do you mean the glitching process with the blue light or a point after the green light appears?

Mine has always taken a while to glitch, anything between 5 seconds - a minute, never really looked into it as I’m used to my RGH Xbox 360 doing the same now and again.

realtimesave

///AMG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say boot up do you mean the glitching process with the blue light or a point after the green light appears?

Mine has always taken a while to glitch, anything between 5 seconds - a minute, never really looked into it as I’m used to my RGH Xbox 360 doing the same now and again.

Yeah blue light sits there and flashes. I have had it do it for over an hour, forgetting that I even turned it on. I'm on my third boot since clearing now so it's taking its time and I have to turn it off and back on again to get it to start this way.

I have 2 other Mariko with mod chips, both of them boot up in under 5 seconds.

Edit: I think what I am going to end up doing is taking a small toothpic and gently pressing down on SP1 capacitor and heat up the solder points with an iron briefly and then let it cool down and re-assemble and see if that fixes it.

I also have a 100 pack of brand new capacitors I bought for $2 shipped off of ebay in case I damaged something.

Last edited by realtimesave,
Reactions: NazD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them