Switching from flashcarts

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by tengusoldier, Sep 16, 2008.

1. tengusoldier
    OP

tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2008
    Mexico
    So I had that R4 and switched to an Acekard2 and I know that they use the same saves and I only need to rename it from ".sav" to ".nds.sav" thing is, my R4 saves are ".SAV" is the uppercase a huge difference in this? nevertheless I renamed it to "nds.sav" eliminating the uppercase because I know Acerkard is case sensitive when I transfered them to the micro SD the saves still had ".nds.sav" but when I actually boot the game there is no file and when I explore the folder there is a new save file with the extension ".nds.SAV" the hell do I do?

Edit: Note that when I explore the fiels using the Acekard menu they ARE still ended with .nds.sav, but after trying toa ctually load the file in-game tehre is only the NEW GAME option, and when exploring again I see that the new .nds.SAV file was created.

2. TheSpade

TheSpade GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 15, 2006
    United States
    Eastern U.S.A.
    Disregard. For some reason, I read AceKard1.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice