1. Noba

OP Noba Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    So I'm making this post because I've been unable to set up an EmuNAND yet. I've booted to Atmosphere using an RCMloader, messed around with it for a bit in flight mode then switched back to OFW. Am I screwed because of this? Or am I safe to go online on OFW and use the Eshop? I'm not sure if CFW has messed with anything that might cause bans in OFW. I wasn't even able to make a NAND backup yet, as most of the guides I'd found wouldn't tell me how to boot into Hekate or anything. I'm okay with not being able to use the eShop on OFW, as I own a Switch Lite which I can use, but it's a bit inconvenient.

I feel like I've completely messed up and that's on me, I tried to research as much as I could but there was a ton of conflicting information, while when doing the same on my 3DS, Vita, and PSP it went much more smoothly.

Last edited by Noba, May 31, 2020
  2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

United States
    If you don't have a clean NAND backup then you are screw, you are supposed to do all your homebrew/backup stuffs on emunand.

Noba likes this.
  3. Noba

OP Noba Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Man that's a shame but understandable and completely on me. I just wish I was able to use the eShop to buy new games on OFW, as I'm not really interested in playing online on most games.

I did try to research about EmuNAND and backups, but I couldn't find any information on how to get into Hekate. At least I've still got my Switch Lite for that kind of stuff, I'll never hack that.

Last edited by Noba, May 31, 2020
  4. paulzheng

paulzheng GBAtemp Regular

China
    restore your clean rawnand is best. create a emunand is approximately equal to make a sysnand backup, just through cfw to mount their path.
    kosmos or deepsea can choose launch cfw or ofw in RCM menu because you can edit bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini to set configuration.

Last edited by paulzheng, Jun 1, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Switching, between, SysNAND