ROM Hack Switching between EU and U save?

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible if I name them the same exact name? Like if I take the U save and leave it on the cart and take the U rom off and put the EU rom on, will it use the save?

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
As already mentioned, it might work depending on the game. Some have no actual difference other than the name of the ROM. Others will have added languages which might make saves incompatible if the selected language is save. Then you have games where different regional versions have more / less / different content making the saves incompatible if things related to the different content is saved.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All games that I have tried to switch saves with E and Us dumps all worked. I had a japan version of Platinum that save worked on my US ROM. And I had a US dump of Miami Nights and that save worked on the E dump as well.

Wehttam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
All games that I have tried to switch saves with E and Us dumps all worked. I had a japan version of Platinum that save worked on my US ROM. And I had a US dump of Miami Nights and that save worked on the E dump as well.
Actually... i tried that same thing with platinum. It did not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-