1. Modgod

OP Modgod Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hi Guys and gals,

Been having some teething issues with my newly exploited switch console - breakdown of the issue below

I successfully entered RCM mode using a 3D printed jig, backed up my keys + NAND and got Atmosphere running on a 16GB MicroSD.

Problems occured when I wanted to transfer files over the FAT32 limit to the SD, I read that transfer by FTP is too slow for large files and I couldnt get Goldleaf working over USB. I found a 32GB MicroSD in an old camera and decided to use it. Formatted the 32GB in exFAT copied over the old SD contents and tried to run Atmosphere.

I could get to Hekate but Atmosphere would only show a splash screen before going back to the Hekate boot menu. I rebooted to the stock firmware and ran the suggested Nintendo update that stated it would add compatability for the SD card or something along those lines.

Now I get the same issue loading Atmosphere when using exFat and FAT32 on both the 16gb and 32gb cards. I have tried creating a new SD layout using the SDSetup website and copying this to the newly formatted SD cards but I still get the same failure to load.

Just incase it's related, when I did have Atmosphere originally running ok on the 16GB card I couldn't seem to run any of the free games that SDSetup let you addon to the SD build, games would load but not respond to joycon inputs.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

edit -

Firmware verson 9.1.0

2. Modgod

OP Modgod Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I think i've fixed it, adding signature updates to the atmosphere root folder and downloading the latest version of atmosphere from github seems to have done the trick.

back in boys...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, Switch, update