Switch v2

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the modchip it boots to a rocket that u can shoot with how do I proceed next I been out of this for long time sd card is formatted exfat

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question I’m missing the stock ofw in picture I got the other 2 am I missing something. I have a modchip i installed with flex cable on cpu it’s a hwfly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 15

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still can figure out how to get that ofw button on screen any ideas look at the previous pic n post I sent

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can launch official firmware without the launch button by hitting reboot and then OFW. If you want a launch button anyway, add this to your hekate_ipl config file in your bootloader folder:

{-------- Stock -------} [Stock] fss0=atmosphere/package3 stock=1 emummc_force_disable=1 icon=bootloader/res/stock.bmp {}

darrin41

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can launch official firmware without the launch button by hitting reboot and then OFW. If you want a launch button anyway, add this to your hekate_ipl config file in your bootloader folder:

{-------- Stock -------} [Stock] fss0=atmosphere/package3 stock=1 emummc_force_disable=1 icon=bootloader/res/stock.bmp {}
theres nothing to dowload

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should have a file called hekate_ipl.ini in the bootloader folder on your sd card. When you open it you should see one or two other blocks that look like the one I posted earlier. Add the new one to that file and save it.

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- On your sd card open the bootloader folder
- in that folder you will see hekate_ipl.ini
- open that file in notepad
- add the new lines from the previous post
-save the file

Reactions: darrin41

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol