Hacking Switch update question

drivel2787

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question I have a hacked switch using atmosphere updated to the latest version of atmosphere this morning connected to WiFi, and now I have a system update prompt. I'm assuming I don't want to do this update? It no longer shows my version of atmosphere under system only this update prompt. Anyone else run into this?

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Question I have a hacked switch using atmosphere updated to the latest version of atmosphere this morning connected to WiFi, and now I have a system update prompt. I'm assuming I don't want to do this update? It no longer shows my version of atmosphere under system only this update prompt. Anyone else run into this?
Did you have 90dns on and were you in emunand? There is a way to get that message off, follow this and make sure to set your wifi off while you are doing this.

drivel2787

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have 90dns on and were you in emunand? There is a way to get that message off, follow this and make sure to set your wifi off while you are doing this.

No I haven't set up 90DNS. I don't use emunand. Is there any concern with going into maintenance mode? I read some stuff about burning fuses.

Last edited by drivel2787,

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
No I haven't set up 90DNS. I don't use emunand. Is there any concern with going into maintenance mode? I read some stuff about burning fuses.
I don't think maintance mode will burn fuses but can't be sure. You should definitely setup 90dns, emunand and do nand backup if you didn't. Also, if you connected to internet without any protection on cfw you have a chance that you got banned.

Last edited by GCS,

drivel2787

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah maintenance mode did the trick clearing the update prompt. My console has already been banned so I'm not worried about that I don't play it online anyway. Went ahead and setup 90DNS to prevent further update issues in the future.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think maintance mode will burn fuses but can't be sure. You should definitely setup 90dns, emunand and do nand backup if you didn't. Also, if you connected to internet without any protection on cfw you have a chance that you got banned.

Yeah maintenance mode did the trick. No more prompt to system update. My console is already banned but I don't care because I don't play online anyway. I need a new SD card before I setup EMUnand. Thanks for the tip that did the trick! Went ahead and setup 90DNS to prevent future update prompts.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Yeah maintenance mode did the trick clearing the update prompt. My console has already been banned so I'm not worried about that I don't play it online anyway. Went ahead and setup 90DNS to prevent further update issues in the future.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah maintenance mode did the trick. No more prompt to system update. My console is already banned but I don't care because I don't play online anyway. I need a new SD card before I setup EMUnand. Thanks for the tip that did the trick! Went ahead and setup 90DNS to prevent future update prompts.
Oh, I see [emoji106]

Last edited by GCS,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1