Hacking Question Switch stuck on battery charging screen

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,059
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
I modded my Switch a couple months ago and I didn't touched it for a while. I tried to go into sysNAND, the screen stays completely black. When trying RCM, well I can't enter it. Instead it shows the Nintendo logo for like 2 second and gets stuck into the battery charging screen (more like continuously flashing it). The battery looks only half empty, and it doesn't matter how much I let it to charge.
What in the biscuits name's going on and what can I do to reverse it?

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You should always be able to enter rcm. Try to hold the power button down for 15-20 secs to make sure its powered off properly. Also make sure your jig is touching both pins.

D

Deleted User

OP
You should always be able to enter rcm. Try to hold the power button down for 15-20 secs to make sure its powered off properly. Also make sure your jig is touching both pins.
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I always had to jig twice to enter RCM. But this time I think it's a bit difficult than usual. Anyway, I wanted to ask: Let's say I enter RCM. Then what should I do?

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I always had to jig twice to enter RCM. But this time I think it's a bit difficult than usual. Anyway, I wanted to ask: Let's say I enter RCM. Then what should I do?

try and enter OFW from there, using a something like sx os boot dat which has it bundled in.
Again make sure your powered off, hold for 20secs, hold volume + for 1 second before pressing power, keeping holding it for another 3 after youve let go of power.

GuglioIsStupid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I modded my Switch a couple months ago and I didn't touched it for a while. I tried to go into sysNAND, the screen stays completely black. When trying RCM, well I can't enter it. Instead it shows the Nintendo logo for like 2 second and gets stuck into the battery charging screen (more like continuously flashing it). The battery looks only half empty, and it doesn't matter how much I let it to charge.
What in the biscuits name's going on and what can I do to reverse it?
That happend to me and it had nothing to do with cfw the worse thing is just the charging port or the charger because that doesnt happen with a cfw

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

The injecting payload twice is a Hekate thing.
It is as simple as Turning off the option that Says HOS Auto sleep/shutdown and switching it to disabled, inside the hekate menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.