Hacking Switch stuck at black screen

tnothing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I`ve started with a fresh model, and after the first run on recovery mode, injected Hekate using TegraRcm and went first to backup everything.
So I`ve made a backup on hekate latest versions of the boot0, boot1 and RAWNAND. Finishing the backups, I`ve turned power off thru hekate menus and went to save the backups from the SD card on other places. Nothing else was made at this point.

A few hours later came back to start injecting other stuff on Switch. Again, turning on safety mode, plugging to Tegra went ok. But as soon as I tried injecting ReiNX the system went down on Tegra, and now is stuck on a black screen and nothing else working.

Plugging chargers, docking, holding power buttons don`t change anything. Tried changing USB cables, USB ports on PC also won't change as Tegra still shows no device connected.
Any idea on how I can make it work again?

UPDATE: I've just checked that I've injected ReiNX version from LY instead of the latest version, and was running system at 10.0.2. Maybe that bricked the system?

Last edited by tnothing,

tnothing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got lucky and able to restore everything after injecting direclty a correct payload. I'm relative new to the switch scene, so I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show