Hey so I got LineageOS up and running on my switch, I'm already aware that it won't show as charging when you plug in the charger however when I leave it on the charger I can still see the battery percentage go up. However I had my switch on the charger all day yesterday and the battery percentage kept going down. Any idea why this is happening?
- Used switch with Android Wednesday night, set it down (not on charger to gauge average battery life) and went to bed
- Woke up the next morning, found it at 50%, put it on the charger and went to work
- Came back from work and found it at 30%, noticed the charger was a little loose so made sure it was secure and set it back down
- Noticed the switch was approaching 15%, since connecting the joycons via Bluetooth was the only change I made I tried turning off Bluetooth
- A couple of hours later the batter was at 13% so I tried rebooting into Hekate to see if maybe the battery sensor was buggy but Hekate showed it at <13%, tried plugging in the charger and sure enough it started charging.
Last edited by darkriku2000, , Reason: Clarification