Hacking switch pro modchip order help? (little info)

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my modchip from modchipsdirect they ship from the usa. But they have yet to take the payment off my card so i was wondering do they take it right off or hold off tell closer to time?

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I bought the license only , and irs already charge on my credit card . And im paying my total credit card in a week

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the license only , and irs already charge on my credit card . And im paying my total credit card in a week
they have yet to charge mine at all for the switch pro so did not know if they are holding off tell it comes out and they get the item or if it take longer for the payment to come out.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Email them and ask them what’s taking so long, If it’s been more than 2 days since you ordered it

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
r4card.co.uk (Staragate 3ds) - took funds on the day i purchased (17th May order number 98) 2 x SX pro's via paypal. Don't know why they wouldn't take payment unless they have fulfilled first wave of PRO dongles from available stocks .

kataclysmicmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from modchips: All orders will be charged within a couple of days of you orders. Any cancellations will be LESS 7% to cover your credit card fees. Once the shipment has been recieved, cancellations are NOT possible. If you do not agree with this please do not order.

took about 2 or 3 days to charge my card from them.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have taken the money out but then charged my card a 2nd time and took $2 for a international shipping fee so looks like its not shipping from the usa like they told me. I'm don't care that they took an extra $2 but would have been nice to know that they were gonna do that as when i completed my order i was told they were only charging me $45.48 Not $47.48.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have taken the money out but then charged my card a 2nd time and took $2 for a international shipping fee so looks like its not shipping from the usa like they told me. I'm don't care that they took an extra $2 but would have been nice to know that they were gonna do that as when i completed my order i was told they were only charging me $45.48 Not $47.48.

I would contact them and explain the situation. They should email you an invoice and the total should be $45.48

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would contact them and explain the situation. They should email you an invoice and the total should be $45.48
I did and looked at the email and it says $45.48 but they still charged that plus it says i'm getting mine at the end of June also. So seems like they are shipping mine from china and not the usa like i was told and then charged me the import fee is what i'm thinking.
I'll contact them in the morning.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modchipsdirect is where i got all my ds stuff, theyre legit but their shipping takes a damn week to ship

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
They always charge international shipping if you are not in Canada
http://www.modchipsdirect.com/payment.html

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users