Hacking Question Switch payloads not loading

Chips98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to start off I'll list what my current status was for my switch. Launch model switch with 5.0.1 sfw with 7.0.1 emunand sxos 2.6.2. I modded the switch to have my sxos pro dongle to be internal and everything went fine till the other day. After installing the dongle inside it seemed to be working launching into sxos and the likes. I did have an issue with it not docking but I never really used it docked so thought it a fair trade off. After I tested it working I stopped messing with it for a couple of days till this weekend. That's when I noticed my switch not booting. I boot to rcm mode and to dongle shows the green light then blue showing that it was launching the payload but my switch screen just turns on the backlight and nothing else. Not sxos splash screen just a blank screen with the light on. I tried to launch other payloads with other cfws and I get nothing, not even the backlight. I tried to swap sd cards with no luck. I have messed with the removable nand chip as well but still had no luck there either. Is there any recovery for this or am I sol? Any help is appreciated. If there needs to be more info I'm willing to add to it.

Chips98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you launch Atmosphere with TegraRCMSmash? It may be sounds stupid but are you sure it has battery left?
Yea I have tried to launch it with my phone and my PC and still same results. I do have another switch that I had a good battery in it and still the same thing happens. I have replaced the ic for charging and such and doesnt seem to have solve it either

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol