Switch only boot into Hekate - OFW didnt work

Moneyforthecash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I have a Switch OLED with Picofly 2.73 which no longer boot into the OFW. Hekate starts but with the OLED comes briefly the Atmosphere logo and then the screen remains black. I removed the chip and the switch does not boot. Chip reinstalled and the Switch boots into the Hekate menu. Different Payload like Lockpick and TegraExplorer works. Does anyone have an idea what could have happened?
PXL_20230726_194928546.MP.jpg

The owner has proceeded according to these instructions:

Last edited by Moneyforthecash,

Moneyforthecash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank You. This will take some time. Will try it as soon as possible.
Post automatically merged:

@ddep
Followed the tutorial 1:1. Everything is well explained. But unfortunately, at the point where you start in SYSMMC again no picture.

Video with timestamp:

Next try is a Level 3 unrbick....

Edit: Even with Level 3 unbrick I had no success. The picture remains black as soon as you want to boot into the OFW.

Last edited by Moneyforthecash,

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank You. This will take some time. Will try it as soon as possible.
Post automatically merged:

@ddep
Followed the tutorial 1:1. Everything is well explained. But unfortunately, at the point where you start in SYSMMC again no picture.

Video with timestamp:

Next try is a Level 3 unrbick....

Edit: Even with Level 3 unbrick I had no success. The picture remains black as soon as you want to boot into the OFW.

Hi, have one (also oled) with the very same problem. Was working perfectly (backup and setup done). Installed a couple of games and left it in emunand in standby- next day black screen. Removed battery and booted Hekate again. Did nand restore from backup but no success. Did you manage to resolve it? Thanks

bob2scr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, have one (also oled) with the very same problem. Was working perfectly (backup and setup done). Installed a couple of games and left it in emunand in standby- next day black screen. Removed battery and booted Hekate again. Did nand restore from backup but no success. Did you manage to resolve it? Thanks
Did you resolve the problem? I have the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...