OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Oled switch with AMS/Hekate
Everytime I reboot the switch to SysNAND (I have no emmuMMC) I have to do joycons repairing
Once synced, if I rebbot the left joycon won't be paired again.

Anyone know why?

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
In tablet mode it should connect wired, no need to pair. You might have a damaged or loose connection to the left JoyCon. Can you verify it's connecting wired?
In tablet mode i have no problem but every time I switch from tablet to TV, i have to redo the whole pairing process as my left joycon only show a quick led blinking and shuts down

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In tablet mode i have no problem but every time I switch from tablet to TV, i have to redo the whole pairing process as my left joycon only show a quick led blinking and shuts down
Normally, connecting wired will pair the Joycon so no manual pairing is needed to use it wirelessly. My best guess is that wired and wireless connection are using different pairing codes for whatever reason so when you connect wired it's effectively unpairing the wireless connection. Not sure though. Anyway, I'm sure there's a file you can delete with TegraExplorer to reset the Joycon pairing data, which may fix it.

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Normally, connecting wired will pair the Joycon so no manual pairing is needed to use it wirelessly. My best guess is that wired and wireless connection are using different pairing codes for whatever reason so when you connect wired it's effectively unpairing the wireless connection. Not sure though. Anyway, I'm sure there's a file you can delete with TegraExplorer to reset the Joycon pairing data, which may fix it.
Im not sure i can use tegraExplorer on OLED... do I?
And do you know which file is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.