Hardware Switch not turning on

Den0x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
Hello, today I bought a hacked switch. I don't know a lot about them, but it worked just fine. I could play the loaded games. But then I took out the sd card and it prompted me to turn of the switch. I hit a and it turned off. But now when I put it back in it doesn't turn on. While charging nothing shows on the screen. I'm really worried that I threw 250 euros euros to trash.

Last edited by Den0x,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, today I bought a hacked switch. I don't know a lot about them, but it worked just fine. I could play the loaded games. But then I took out the sd card and it prompted me to turn of the switch. I hit a and it turned off. But now when I put it back in it doesn't turn on. While charging nothing shows on the screen. I'm really worried that I threw 250 euros euros to trash.

Have you ever successfully turned off the switch and turned it on before? Be aware that I don't mean sleep. I mean full power off, on. (Or restart)

You might need a jig and a device to push a payload, which is apart of Switch hacking 101.

I'd recommend pressing and holding the power button for 20 seconds, to make sure the power is actually off, and keep it that way until you figure out your next move. Recovering from a battery drain may be a bit more difficult.

Last edited by tabzer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh