Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Specker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello
I want to downgrade my unpachted Switch from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0.
The reason is simple. I want to use Gagorder to get rid of the supernag.
Unfortunately, this is the only Firmware that seems to work with this application.

I only have a Nand Backup of 4.0.1. So this won't help me.
Can i just install the 4.0.0 Firmware with ChoiDujour on my 4.1.0 ?
The burnt-fuses count is 5 atm.
This site tells me, that I would be able to use the Firmware with 5 burnt fuses.
https://hackernoon.com/how-the-nint...rreparably-blowing-its-own-fuses-884bd3b7a8ba

Do you think this will work? Do I have to pay attention for something before starting?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello
I want to downgrade my unpachted Switch from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0.
The reason is simple. I want to use Gagorder to get rid of the supernag.
Unfortunately, this is the only Firmware that seems to work with this application.

I only have a Nand Backup of 4.0.1. So this won't help me.
Can i just install the 4.0.0 Firmware with ChoiDujour on my 4.1.0 ?
The burnt-fuses count is 5 atm.
This site tells me, that I would be able to use the Firmware with 5 burnt fuses.
https://hackernoon.com/how-the-nint...rreparably-blowing-its-own-fuses-884bd3b7a8ba

Do you think this will work? Do I have to pay attention for something before starting?
There is no reason to downgrade to 4.0.0.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No its not. Im on 4.1.0 right now.
There is no reason to think 4.0.0 is going to fix your problem.

To answer your previous question though, there is nothing preventing you from downgrading to 4.0.0 using ChoiDujourNX. It is recommended that you make a NAND backup beforehand.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I think i did a mess. :( I Dump package 1/2 and I back up EMMC. I run biskey and I try to get my key with kezplez. Keep going in error. because I discover I didn't dump package 1. Hekate cannot dump it.... Now what can I do? I already used CFW on emuNand. How can I get package 1 and the key? Thanks!
Kezplez is seriously outdated. Use Lockpick instead.

Reactions: Lacius

Al3Drk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have EmuMMC set up as a partion not file based on my 128gb SD card and I'm in flight mode both in OFW and CFW EmuMMC no internet setup at all. And I Just Initialized both CFW and OFW which never been online ever. And I'm on 8.1 on both.
1) can OFW detect that I have atmosphere and NSP files on my sdcard if I try to go online in OFW and potentially ban me?
2) if I boot to OFW after performing just nand backup and nothing else using hekate is there any possibility I could get banned or flagged just because I booted with hekate?

Last edited by Al3Drk,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have EmuMMC set up as a partion not file based on my 128gb SD card and I'm in flight mode both in OFW and CFW EmuMMC no internet setup at all. And I Just Initialized both CFW and OFW which never been online ever. And I'm on 8.1 on both.
1) can OFW detect that I have atmosphere and NSP files on my sdcard if I try to go online in OFW and potentially ban me?
2) if I boot to OFW after performing just nand backup and nothing else using hekate is there any possibility I could get banned or flagged just because I booted with hekate?
1. Depends on local laws regarding privacy and such. However, I don't think there are any known reports of being banned for this.
2. I don't believe anybody has been banned from doing this.

Reactions: Al3Drk

Maxwellkiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello every one, I have a few questions:
-I have a switch with atmosphere on emunand, is it a problem if i let it in sleep mode and the power battery discharge completely? Or if it happens I will just to reinject heckate with the jig and the payload?
-Can I play my cartridge game while being in cfw with emunand? Cartridge game and nsp files shares the same game save?
-How do I uninstall nsp games? If I want to ake more space on my micro sd card?
Thank you in advance

Riccardo12

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Kezplez is seriously outdated. Use Lockpick instead.
Thank you. But how to use it if I can't dump package 1 with hekate? In my backup I just have package 2 and BOOT 1 and BOOT 2 file. Hekate doesn't extract package 1.

Also another question. I mistakenly connect n internet with emunand. ANd a game in NSP i had installed got updated. How is it possible? means the game auto update? Now my console will be banned?

Last edited by Riccardo12,

Vcliex

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.playdesain.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi, im using switch already ini atmosphere cfw, i dont know which version,
seller said already in 8.1 firmware
when i open my switch already have some game, i try to open album there is nothing (not just like other people switch in album have some feature like cheat or something like that)
here my question
1. i want to use cheat feature, but how?
2. what is the best free CFW?
3. what is the best payload?
4. im thinking about buy NS-Atmosphere Payload Injector, so i can easily put new game in new sd card and have some feature like cheat?

Inzaghi09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everybody,

I want to inject a payload on my switch. Do I need a sd card inside my switch for it?

I inject a payload for my switch (RCM mode), for the frist time TegraRcmGUI says "successfully injected payload" but nothing happens on my switch (black screen).

When I try it for the second time, TegraRcmGUI freezes and nothing happens.

Thank you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol