Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Ryan1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you ran CFW before making the NAND backup it is no longer clean.

No i restored my clean 6.2 backup then updated to 8.1 via internet officially and now I want to make a clean backup from 8.1 again but I think the current hekate bin file does not support 8.1 to make backups??

maciek930

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did you use the latest files? 190513-v1.7? If yes, how did you add the new files to your SD card?

Yes of course I use latest files. Now I just copy them to SD card in Windows.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-22_17-52-33.gif
    upload_2019-6-22_17-52-33.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 144

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i restored my clean 6.2 backup then updated to 8.1 via internet officially and now I want to make a clean backup from 8.1 again but I think the current hekate bin file does not support 8.1 to make backups??

If you restore a clean nand backup and didn't run cfw you can do a clean nand backup when newer version of Hekate come out. Keep it in mind updating via Nintendo server burn fuse.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Hedgehog576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a question, when i try to boot reiNX after injecting payload the boot screen only flashes for a sec and then nothing happens. I'm using reiNX 2.4 and have switch 8.1.0

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes of course I use latest files. Now I just copy them to SD card in Windows.
That .GIF file shows nothing. But if you copied the files over and merged them, it probably did not properly update your files. Delete everything from your SD card except the Nintendo and possibly Switch folders then move the new files over. Also how did you format it to FAT32? And what cluster/allocation size did you select?

I have a question, when i try to boot reiNX after injecting payload the boot screen only flashes for a sec and then nothing happens. I'm using reiNX 2.4 and have switch 8.1.0
Try launching ReiNX a second time?

Hedgehog576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That .GIF file shows nothing. But if you copied the files over and merged them, it probably did not properly update your files. Delete everything from your SD card except the Nintendo and possibly Switch folders then move the new files over. Also how did you format it to FAT32? And what cluster/allocation size did you select?

Try launching ReiNX a second time?
oh, i tried to launch it a few times already

Hedgehog576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Make your SD card is formatted to FAT32. Also delete your old ReiNX folder and use the one from here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/548845841306091520/591663817835151380/ReiNX_2.4_Fixed.zip
My sd card is already formatted to FAT32, so i guess it's the reiNX 2.4's fault. I'll write if anything new comes up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My sd card is already formatted to FAT32, so i guess it's the reiNX 2.4's fault. I'll write if anything new comes up
Nope, same result

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you put the files inside of the SD folder onto the root of your SD card? Maybe try posting pictures of the root of your SD card and the inside of your ReiNX folder.

Does the leaked Bloodstained need sigpatches or an updated firmware? I'm on 7.0.1 and I can't get it to play. I do have my Nintendo eShop linked, so that's not it. Does anyone know how to get it working?
Well What CFW are you using and what are you using to install it?

Hedgehog576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did you put the files inside of the SD folder onto the root of your SD card? Maybe try posting pictures of the root of your SD card and the inside of your ReiNX folder.

Well What CFW are you using and what are you using to install it?
Don't mind the "USB drive" i'm just using an adapter

Attachments

• halppls.PNG
    halppls.PNG
    52.9 KB · Views: 92

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't mind the "USB drive" i'm just using an adapter
Sorry to sound like a broken record but try deleting the ReiNX folder on your SD card again and use the official release of ReiNX 2.4 (this one just doesn't have the homebrew menu but that can be added after you successfully boot CFW). I also forgot to mention that you should update the payload that you are launching from your computer as well as the one on the root of the SD card.

Hedgehog576

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry to sound like a broken record but try deleting the ReiNX folder on your SD card again and use the official release of ReiNX 2.4 (this one just doesn't have the homebrew menu but that can be added after you successfully boot CFW). I also forgot to mention that you should update the payload that you are launching from your computer as well as the one on the root of the SD card.
Ohhhh... Finally, i guess it was the payload, everythings good now. Thank you very much Draxzelex, i'll make sure to add you on my switch. Though i don't think we'll be able to play together online haha

Reactions: Draxzelex

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex If all switch units have the ability to go into RCM then why is mine not after I've followed the instructions to the T on the gbatmp.net link for how to find out if you switch is patched that Hayato213 kindly guided me too. I did the instruction correctly and it would not turn on until I replaced the joy-con controller back on the switch. Instructions said to insert the jig I did. Download the app needs I did then press and hold Vol+ and power then there should be a black screen after it turns on but nothing turned on. Wouldn't power up @ all and switch was fully charged and still is before I attempted. Can anyone tell me where I did wrong and provide the solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The bird is the word! +1