Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Steviecl

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I have a few questions that I have searched for a long time but I could not find a cleared answer. Thanks anyone who can help me.

I currently using sx os and I got super banned a month ago. After 6.0.0 came out, I am wondering is there a way to update it because I can do it from my console.

I can't download games from CDNSP anymore, and the error on cmd says something wrong with certificate. I don't know what's that means since I just followed instructions on darkumbra and it worked fine at the beginning. Please help me with this.

Finally, can NXshop works on a superbanned device or it there any other alternate free shop I can choose? I really need one to update my games.

Thanks for helping.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a few questions that I have searched for a long time but I could not find a cleared answer. Thanks anyone who can help me.

I currently using sx os and I got super banned a month ago. After 6.0.0 came out, I am wondering is there a way to update it because I can do it from my console.

I can't download games from CDNSP anymore, and the error on cmd says something wrong with certificate. I don't know what's that means since I just followed instructions on darkumbra and it worked fine at the beginning. Please help me with this.

Finally, can NXshop works on a superbanned device or it there any other alternate free shop I can choose? I really need one to update my games.

Thanks for helping.
  • Do not update to firmware 6.0. There is absolutely no reason for anybody besides developers to be updating to firmware 6.0
  • The certificate has been CDN banned much like your console. Either obtain a new certificate that is not CDN banned or search for your .NSP files the traditional way, like you would with .XCI files
  • The way NXShop works is its like running CDNSP but using your Switch's unique certificate instead. The way CDN requests work is basically accessing the eShop; so if your console is CDN banned, you cannot make anymore valid CDN requests because Nintendo banned your console's certificate
  • Since you are banned, I would highly recommend filling out a ban report in this thread if you have the time.

LinkinParkkPT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings

I am thinking to buy a Nintendo Switch and jailbreak it but I have a noob question: How am I able to update my games?
I am fine with having switch offline all the time but I would really like to have my games updated
And if yes, where those updates and dlc's are available to download?

Thanks in advanced

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings

I am thinking to buy a Nintendo Switch and jailbreak it but I have a noob question: How am I able to update my games?
I am fine with having switch offline all the time but I would really like to have my games updated
And if yes, where those updates and dlc's are available to download?

Thanks in advanced
Either download them as .NSP files from the same places where you would download Switch backups or use a CDNSP tool to download them directly from Nintendo's servers.

Reactions: LinkinParkkPT

DCooper

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, just a quick question.

Since I cannot go online with cfw without risking ban, am I able to install dlcs and updates on my legit game carts (not nsps) via tinfoil? Thanks in advance for help.

TooEazyy_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, just a quick question.

Since I cannot go online with cfw without risking ban, am I able to install dlcs and updates on my legit game carts (not nsps) via tinfoil? Thanks in advance for help.

I heard you can do this by using the Homebrew menu to run the update .nsp of the game you’re trying to update. Someone correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: DCooper

Skiiermike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I'm trying to update my switch from 4.1 to 5.1 without burning fuses by following this video.

I was able to make a nand backup. When I try and launch CFW it says couldn't locate hekate_ipl.ini file.

And ideas? I've tried two different sd cards and get the same error.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm trying to update my switch from 4.1 to 5.1 without burning fuses by following this video.

I was able to make a nand backup. When I try and launch CFW it says couldn't locate hekate_ipl.ini file.

And ideas? I've tried two different sd cards and get the same error.

1. YouTube videos can get easily outdated very quickly which is why they are not recommended to follow
  2. The SD files he has you linked to only work with Hekate V4 which he did not link you to in the video
  3. If you want to use ChoiDujourNX without touching any of your SD files, just send the latest Hekate payload instead which can be found here

Reactions: Skiiermike

Skiiermike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That worked perfectly.

Thank you so much for the help.
  1. YouTube videos can get easily outdated very quickly which is why they are not recommended to follow
  2. The SD files he has you linked to only work with Hekate V4 which he did not link you to in the video
  3. If you want to use ChoiDujourNX without touching any of your SD files, just send the latest Hekate payload instead which can be found here

Reactions: Draxzelex

xdaneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I wonder if the time has come for me to finally do something with my 3.0.0 console. It lacks the exFat update, but I've managed to get HBL working, but I honestly don't really use emulators or any other kind of homebru atm. Wasn't online as of yet, console came with 2.3 and I've updated using Pokken.
I've got a jig, 32gb and 200gb SD card, the usb c cable and a pc to enter RCM and inject a payload. I want to be using the ReiNX CFW to see if it fits my demands. If it is too much of a hassle, I wouldn't mind spending money on the SX solution. I don't care about an online ban, would be nice to play xci and nsp files though.

Is there an "safe and easy" way to get the exfat update on 3.0.0? I guess the process would be backup the switch now, then update to the latest fw (!?!), then go back to the system backup.
Or is there any method for the old consoles on the horizon that might be fitting my needs?

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I wonder if the time has come for me to finally do something with my 3.0.0 console. It lacks the exFat update, but I've managed to get HBL working, but I honestly don't really use emulators or any other kind of homebru atm. Wasn't online as of yet, console came with 2.3 and I've updated using Pokken.
I've got a jig, 32gb and 200gb SD card, the usb c cable and a pc to enter RCM and inject a payload. I want to be using the ReiNX CFW to see if it fits my demands. If it is too much of a hassle, I wouldn't mind spending money on the SX solution. I don't care about an online ban, would be nice to play xci and nsp files though.

Is there an "safe and easy" way to get the exfat update on 3.0.0? I guess the process would be backup the switch now, then update to the latest fw (!?!), then go back to the system backup.
Or is there any method for the old consoles on the horizon that might be fitting my needs?

I am the same, use a PC and tegra. Anytime I reboot the console I am messing with the sdcard so I need the PC anyway.

ChoidujourNX is the easiest way to install exFAT, upgrade or downgrade firmwares. Hardest part is getting the update files but that only took 30mins to find on the internet...

Last edited by 877,
Reactions: xdaneo

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard 3.02 has a potential cold boot exploit , this true? Also any eta on emuNAND?
No ETA on EmuNAND and there's another potential coldboot exploit up to firmware 3.0.1, but we already have a coldboot exploit that works on all firmwares so nobody is interested in discovering it despite there being a bounty for it.
cVuMVe0.png

EDIT: While the undiscovered coldboot exploit may only work on firmwares 3.0.1 and below, since 3.0.2 and 3.0.1 share the same number of fuses, you can just downgrade to 3.0.1 if it ever gets released.

Last edited by Draxzelex,
Reactions: Adran_Marit

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is updating with chou digiorno bannable? I want to be on the latest firmware so I can get games on eshop but want the ability to downgrade if needed.
All hacks are considered "bannable" although piracy-related hacks are more likely to get you banned, regardless if you own the game(s) or not. You cannot be on the latest firmware and have the ability to downgrade without risking a ban; hacking and the risk of a ban go hand-in-hand.

EDIT: To avoid any fear-mongering, no one has been banned for only updating using ChoiDujour (the Windows or homebrew version). While it is assumed to be safe to use, it carries as much a risk as getting banned as any other homebrew.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

randomgbanoob123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thank you. Do you happen to know if it's possible to use mods on stardew valley? By perhaps extractng the game files and replacing them or something? (Like the pokemon modding)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases