Homebrew Switch Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will we ever see a hack similar to A9LH for the 3DS on the switch?
A B9S equivalent would be preferable, but that would involve a firmware vulnerability being introduced in an update. Currently the hardware vulnerability does what's needed for most homebrew functions.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get Pegaswitch on a 2.20 Switch? I want to know if the tutorial works before I try it just incase it ends up making me update it.

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I’m curious, I don’t have a Switch yet, but I plan to get one. Once I do, how will I be able to Homebrew it? Do I just keep up to date on things? Or what? And what’s the best program to run Homebrew on currently?

Menos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Maybe it was asked previously, but, does anybody developing simple brew to fully lock internet connection? (maybe simple proxy, etc.)

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a homebrew that lets me mount the microSD to transfer files back and forth?

This would save time from having to take the microSD out and doing the shorting again of the pins.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as of current, what emulators are best for
1) (S)NES
2) Game Boy (Advance)
3) Playstation 1
4) Wonder Swan Color
5) Turbo Graphics 16 Super CD ROM

and are they all working near perfect for most roms?

Stellar

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So we have ways of installing eshop games now, right? The caveat being that they don't launch. I guess because we need a CFW with sigpatches? Is atmopshere going to implement these at some point in the future, or is it not on the pipeline for reswitched?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So we have ways of installing eshop games now, right? The caveat being that they don't launch. I guess because we need a CFW with sigpatches? Is atmopshere going to implement these at some point in the future, or is it not on the pipeline for reswitched?
That's the goal of Atmosphere because sig patching can be used for a whole plethora of things. SX OS, on the other hand, only applies sig patching when it comes to cartridge emulation.

dingdongsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is running homebrew emulators for rom games safe as of now? Has there been reports of people banned for running homebrew apps only? I am not interested in running any switch backups or modding any switch games.

dingdongsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you were feeling "lazy", there were some "statistics" you could have checked ;)

Not being lazy at all. I’ve checked. Have you before you’ve made this comment without assumptions? If you did you would find tha the result is obscured like I said before. There are only 2 people that reported in that thread. One guy loaded layeredfs and the other cleared logs. There’s no one that purely used emulation/homebrew only without tampering with anything else. The reason why I asked here is there are probably more legit users here than in the other subs. So I believe my question was fairly reasonable given the circumstances. Not everyone will report in that thread of your’s.

Last edited by dingdongsong,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not being lazy at all. I’ve checked. Have you before you’ve made this comment without assumptions? If you did you would find tha the result is obscured like I said before. There are only 2 people that reported in that thread. One guy loaded layeredfs and the other cleared logs. There’s no one that purely used emulation/homebrew only without tampering with anything else. The reason why I asked here is there are probably more legit users here than in the other subs. So I believe my question was fairly reasonable given the circumstances. Not everyone will report in that thread of your’s.
Before I made the thread, I actually collected data from all across GBATemp of people who reported to be banned. Around half of that data actually comes from the thread itself so a lot of it is not properly reported and is represented by the immense amount of white space in the spreadsheet. I have contacted the 2 users in question (used to be 3 but that person doesn't accept PMs for further clarification) and they have not responded yet. So no, the Google Spreadsheet is composed of reports both from within the thread itself and anyone that I see making any claims outside of it. If I do see someone claiming they got banned, usually I follow them up for clarification. The only bans I am not responsible for are the ones outside of GBATemp.

Reactions: dingdongsong

dingdongsong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I made the thread, I actually collected data from all across GBATemp of people who reported to be banned. Around half of that data actually comes from the thread itself so a lot of it is not properly reported and is represented by the immense amount of white space in the spreadsheet. I have contacted the 2 users in question (used to be 3 but that person doesn't accept PMs for further clarification) and they have not responded yet. So no, the Google Spreadsheet is composed of reports both from within the thread itself and anyone that I see making any claims outside of it. If I do see someone claiming they got banned, usually I follow them up for clarification. The only bans I am not responsible for are the ones outside of GBATemp.

Ok i was under the assumption that the stats on that thread was only gathered from when people posted in there. I did not realize you were proactive in looking for people who posted in other threads as well. Thank you for your efforts then. I’ll stay monitored.

Last edited by dingdongsong,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...