Hacking Switch freez after docket and in sleep mod

Dinko1310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yesterday i updated my switch to 12.1.0 and installed some sigpatches. Everything works great but when i put my switch into a dock in sleep mod it shows some problems. It freezes for a minute and i cant do anything. After 1-2 minute the Hekate menu opens and everytime i must start fuse gele again. What am i doing wrong. Can i delete the atmosphere folder from the sd card and download a new one. I dowloaded the new atmosphere wit the AIO app and updated sigpatches with the atmosphere app from Homebrew menu.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those AIO apps seem dodgy. I always update everything manually and never have a problem. And at least, this way I know what's going on, instead of crossing my fingers hoping everything goes as expected with the AIO installer.

Reactions: wiiNinja and mrgone

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday i updated my switch to 12.1.0 and installed some sigpatches. Everything works great but when i put my switch into a dock in sleep mod it shows some problems. It freezes for a minute and i cant do anything. After 1-2 minute the Hekate menu opens and everytime i must start fuse gele again. What am i doing wrong. Can i delete the atmosphere folder from the sd card and download a new one. I dowloaded the new atmosphere wit the AIO app and updated sigpatches with the atmosphere app from Homebrew menu.
Never ever use AIO updater applications; they are always buggy and never better than downloading the files manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1