switch edev

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Not without using CFW to launch every time you turn it on, and even then you have to use a special build of Atmosphere to spoof the fuses. Why would you want to though? Usually people are trying to do the opposite, using modified CFW to spoof as an edev unit. All of this assumes the console is exploitable too. If it's not a first gen unpatched model you're screwed.

If you really want a normal Switch that bad I know several developers who would buy it off of you, probably even trade you for an OLED, let me know and I'll send you a DM. Especially if it's a Mariko model. Can't say much publicly but there's some research being done on that that a devkit would be useful for. Research that won't be too useful to the average person but very interesting research nonetheless from a technical perspective.

Edit: To clarify when I say modified CFW, I mean a special build of Atmosphere which has a custom exosphere to spoof the device type fuses.

Last edited by CompSciOrBust,
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
I tried atmosphere and it goes well, all the apps only work, the games don't. for the exchange against another I'm interested
The games don't work because devkits don't have the keys needed for retail games. You will either have to resign them or use the modified Atmosphere build to spoof as a retail console. Since you're able to run CFW I guess you have an Erista edev. Still a sought after item for collectors and developers but not useful for the project I mentioned earlier. I can still get you a trade if you want but personally if it was me I'd keep the edev since newer consoles can't run CFW without a chip. Depends if you value CFW features more or shiny new hardware more. I'll send you a DM so we can talk about it in private.

Reactions: cearp and SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi: